just getting my feet wet on this end of the cars and my SMEC is back with a socket.
And i have a pocket full of blank chips.

Looking to get a few things done on a tune. was hoping for some advice.
2.5 T1. 5 speed. ported 782. +1 valves. beehive springs and PT lifters. polished chamber deshrouded valves.
highly ported 2 piece with a 58mm T/B. stock highly ported T2 garret. and highly ported stock manifold.
un intercooled at this point with a set of +20's and ADJFPR. 255pump.

as far as getting a tune:
Looking to get the fans turned and off for a 180 thermostat. so on at what 185.off at 170 ?

Looking for any advice on changes to make to the timing curve?
i have bumped the stock timing to 12*

at this point the van loves the +20 injectors i think all the porting has off set the larger injectors.
no gas smell or smokes at this time. after the tune i planned to have it dynoed to check AF and then re tuned.

I am using a MBC so i am really not concerned about max boost.
I am also un inter-cooled at this time so going over 14 PSI is pointless.

I am interested in the anti lag. BANG BANG as they call it. as a fun stunt for scaring old people at lights now and then. or showing off to a ricer. whats a good RPM for max noise and fireballzz?

I seem to have a bit of a bog off idle. seems like a lean stumble before it takes off.
what do i need to look at or ask about to get a larger "accelerator pump" fuel charge?
is that tuneable ?

what else is available in the way of running? stuff that is shut off or adjusted on just about every tune?