Thread: Mothers used my car as a demo for their products at the Hot Rod Power Tour!

turbo addict

Mothers used my car as a demo for their products at the Hot Rod Power Tour!

So Thursday I delivered some parts to a guy in need at Lucas Oil Dragway, Hot Rod Power Tour. As I was leaving a rep from the Mothers display invited me over to use my car as a demo of some of their products. He had noticed that the lexan on the hatch was very dirty/dingy/cloudy while I had just replaced the sides last week. Several hundred people came by and watched as he first did half the hatch, then later all of it...VERY clear and clean now! When I redid the rear doors I finally got rid of the quarter section and the little piece of metal that was present. I will share this on the L Body facebook page with a good pic. As crappy as the paint on my car looks, many people really liked the ratty thing and were supprised that I still drive it on the street.
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]47 Time NHRA/IHRA drag race champ-----84 Plymouth Horizon/1 of 84 HO equipped from the factory/1910 lbs, 2.5 with carb, nearly 315,000 miles-----04 SRT4/S2 with S3 turbo/12.17 @ 119/DOTs/93 Octane/SOLD-----2003 PT Cruiser GT, won a True Street class at the 2017 National Muscle Car Association World Street Finals-----2010 Toyota Prius/my delivery truck, 77.9 mpg best and NOT A PLUG IN, nearly 230,000 miles and way over 5600 miles per month! [/COLOR][/SIZE]

turbo addict

Re: Mothers used my car as a demo for their products at the Hot Rod Power Tour!

That's pretty neat! And you got a nice clean & clear window out of it. Everyone came out ahead with that deal.
    “If the people of the nation understood our banking and monetary system, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.” -Henry Ford