Thread: Ran out of gas onI I -20 Due. To faulty afpr

Hybrid booster

Ran out of gas onI I -20 Due. To faulty afpr

Drove out of San Diego Saturday evening, to beat the daytime heat in Phoenix. The next day, just outside of Tucson, I noticed my wideband stayed at 10.0 and the car stumbled all over itself to accelerate. Got to a place off the 10 and discovered the afpr couldn't be leaned out. It was registering 60 as the fuel pressure. I had it set for 43. Needless to say it was runn8ng way beyond pig rich. After several arrempts, I temporarily got the pressure down to 54. It would still drink gas like it was out of style. Today, I put my last dollars into buying gas, to make it to Smyrna. I failed. I che king with my brother to see if his AAA can bring me some gas. I have a 5 gal container, just no m9ney till later in the month. Needless to say that afpr will be either rebuilt or tossed. Anyone have say 5 gallons to spare?

Re: Ran out of gas onI I -20 Due. To faulty afpr

Where are you now?
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----