Has anybody ever looked into getting aftermarket TIII rocker arms made?

This is the biggest thing that scares me about the TIII. I have had no less than 3 rocker arm failures over the years that wiped out the cam and got metal all over the engine.

Believe it or not, I've never had a timing belt, I-shaft bearing, or cracked head failure on my TIIIs. I seem to be a magnet for rocker arm failures though. Basically what happens is the pin holding the roller 'walks' out and eventually seizes the roller bearing, promptly wiping out the cam and breaking the rocker.

I have extras, but it's always in the back of my mind that someday it will happen again on an engine I built for somebody. In two of the three failure cases I've personally experienced, I had NO idea that it happened until I popped the valve covers off. They seemed to run just fine on 15 valves but there was metal flakes all over the place and I had to rebuild them and replace the camshaft.

IF somebody could design/build a superior TIII rocker arm that fixed this problem I would buy multiple sets. The stock rocker arms are no longer available from Mopar (or anywhere else) and eventually all of the original rockers will be so worn out it will be russian roulette with your motor to run them at all.