Hi guys! So not sure if this is the right place to post but since I have multiple questions I figured I would put it here instead of creating multiple threads. I have acquired a 1988 Voyager LE with the 3.0 and 3spd. I came here because even though its not currently boosted you guys seem to know your stuff and I am having a hard time getting answers elsewhere. Not to mention alot of the parts seem usable from the duster/daytona/etc etc. I have read tons of threads on here and there is just an overwhelming amount of information, some of which I don't understand fully so here we go:

1. I am assuming my transmission is what you call a 413? How do I confirm this?
2. Where can I get transfer gears for it? I think I need 0.91? trying to lower the highway RPM a bit.
3. What all is interchangeable from the 3000GT/stealth? I have heard of being able to bolt on the DOHC setup.
4. I want to lower it. From what I have read struts from a daytona? How about the rear?
5. Oil pressure gauge reads pretty low at idle but i have read that spec on these is 9psi once warmed up so maybe thats normal.
6. Any tips/tricks/advice/parts sources?

Now she burns a bit of oil if you go over 65 and once warmed up there seems to be some valve train noise and really low RPM, pulling away form a stop. I have accepted the fact that I will need to do some overhauling just trying to figure out the best direction. Build up the 3.0?(hence DOHC question) SRT4 swap? boost options? Any little things that can be cleaned up/changed/improved during a rebuild?