Thread: Descriptive Wanted or Selling Title

Mitsu booster

Wanted

WANTED WANTED WANTED WANTED
    1986 dodge daytona turbo c/s 5 spd,must be silver and mint condition.
    TOP DOLLAR FOR TOP CAR

ogopogo69 "at"shaw.ca

Date: 26th April 2017
    Username: ogopogo
    Full Name:
    City, State, Zip:
    Contact: (your choice of listing e-mail and phone. you must provide phone number via at least PM if potential buyer wants to verify.)
    Selling or Wanted Price: (any applicable merchant fees must be included in this and not in addition)

Description: Be very descriptive and accurate of the items to be sold or those wanted.

For those selling, a photo showing the items you have for sale/trade needs to have a piece of paper with your username and date included in the photo.

The above details are not optional. This is to protect buyers... just put yourself in their shoes.
    Last edited by ogopogo; 04-26-2017 at 10:20 PM.

turbo addict

Re: Descriptive Wanted or Selling Title

Well for starters (at least in US) the Shelby Z's first year was 1987. Are you referring to a Daytona turbo Z perhaps? Maybe CS Daytona package? I know a guy that basically scrapped a 87 Silver TII Shelby Z late last fall. It was at one time, my old car. It was mint when I sold it when my job took me to TX to work. That was a long time ago. Silver with cloth interiopr with sunroof. It could have been purchased for literally next to nothing. Here is a picture of it awaiting the scrap yard trip. Powertrain was out of the car at time of purchase. Just another project car that never got finished. My friend was on Facebook pretty much beggin people to come and save it.
    Good luck on the hunt. They didn't make many silver Daytona's no matter what year. Your looking for a needle in a haystack at this point.
    Todd
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7890.JPG 
Views:	103 
Size:	252.1 KB 
ID:	60633