I have been modding a few calibrations for my 90 Spirit 2.5 turbo with a sbec. Two problems have appeared and I have done some searching but have not found any answers.

First problem is the more serious of the two. Any V4 cal I burn for my car causes it to misfire severely. It starts as a random miss about 2800 to 3000 rpm free revving the engine or driving the car. As the engine gets closer to 4000 the misfires are so bad the engine wont go any higher. It sounds almost like the staging rev limiter is activating. I have tried the mp cal and the stage II cal and both have this problem. However if I burn either of those from the older V3 files they have no misfires at all. This poster seems to have had the same problem.

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...t=suppress+emr

Second problem is with the two button traveler. With the stock factory sbec installed all the traveler functions work. When I put in the socketed computer with any turbonator cal the fuel mileage stops working. The odometer on the traveler works, the distance to empty works but I'm not about to trust it of course although it seems pretty accurage. The instant mileage shows zero until I start moving the car. At about 100 feet it jumps to 40 or 50 mpg. Another 100 feet and its pegged at 99 until I stop the car. The average tank mileage always stays pegged at 99.9 no matter what. I put the original unmodded sbec back in and the traveler works perfectly fine again. Could it be something in the turbonator cals causing this or in the socketed sbec itself? Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!