I need some help identifying a cam. Let me explain..

Last summer at SDAC, I bought what was supposed to be an 88 TBI roller cam & followers. I just gave the cam a quick look, the lobes looked great, so I bought it. I didn't even really pay any attention to the packaging. It has sat in the pile of parts for my motor build since returning from Memphis until this past Saturday night. I put it in the head so I could use my valve spring compressor to disassemble the head. First issue, was the cam was loose in the journals, I figured out the head is a rebuild, and has repaired cam bores(that's another story), but trying to figure out what was going on, I started inspecting the cam closely, and realized it apprears to be a regrind. I then looked at the packaging it was in, and it's from FWP, and says F1 on it. So I'm thinking what I really got was an F1 regrind cam. Now, I'm not at all upset if that's what I got, but I need to know. What is the base circle specs on a regrind, and what is the lobe lift on one? Just trying to figure out what I really have.

Also, it says I have to use shims with it, how thick? If it is an F1, it will probably be going in the Daytona for a little more power...