2.2 CB shortblock w/wiseco's etc

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Date: 01st April 2017
    Username: moparzrule
    Name: Matt
    City, State, Zip: Carlisle, PA 17015
    Price: $800

Please read the entire post.

With great regret I have decided to part with my long time project. I do not have the time or resources to finish it, and would rather sell it off rather than let it all sit and start rusting away. The sale of everything will come in stages, first stage is to sell the shortblock because this will be pickup only and probably the most difficult thing to sell. This will NOT be parted out because the block was bored to the pistons and the rings were filed to fit therefore I will not separate the pistons don't even ask. So, without further delay, I'll get right into the description.

Fresh 89' commonblock- Block was cleaned, checked, decked, bored .040'' over (.0035'' clearance to pistons), new intermediate shaft bushings, brass freeze plug set installed.

2.2 CAST commonblock crank- Original forged crank needed too much worked to be saved. This one is from a 90' TBI omni, comes with a matched set of bearings

.040 over wiseco pistons- Used about 500 miles by me on a previous build

new rings from wiseco- filed to fit, to the best of my memory I had the machine shop make them .018 top ring and .020 second ring clearances. Whatever they are I did plenty of research and they are good specs.

Fresh remanned T2 rods- new bushings, ARP, etc etc

Deep sump 2.2 CB oil pan

Gasket set

Newer Mopar timing belt and tensioner (500 miles)

side motor mount bracket with new stock mount

A/C delete bracket

Ported water pump housing with newer pump (~500 miles)

other misc parts necessary to put a shortblock together, everything seen in the pics is included and there's probably some other stuff I'll throw in too not pictured. The seal retainers pictured only have 500 miles on them since new seals were installed, they should be fine to re-use.

I'm 99% sure I bought a new pickup tube but I cannot seem to find it. If I do find it, it will be included. So, you will have everything necessary to build a very stout shortblock with the exception of 2 things. The pickup tube, and you will need to buy a new set of C clips for the piston pins. I will also mention that I have a set of main studs that can be purchased for additional $, but you will have to have the block align honed if you decide to install them. Also, do not let the cast crank scare you. Plenty of guys run 400+ hp on 2.5 cranks which are all cast and the additional stroke would be putting even more stress on the crank. A 2.2 cast crank is plenty stout for any application.

Asking $800 for everything pictured. Offers will be considered, however I probably have about $1400-1500 in it, so please don't throw any insulting offers out. I will be eventually selling many other parts, and also my 88' shelby Z daytona. If interested in other parts I will definitely do combination discounts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Engine 1.JPG 
Views:	154 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	60444   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Engine 2.JPG 
Views:	140 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	60445   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Engine 3.JPG 
Views:	132 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	60446  
    Last edited by moparzrule; 04-16-2017 at 06:14 AM.