Yes, its true! The BMF intake is returning for 2017!

The BMF intake is the ultimate intake manifold for 2.2/2.5 turbo mopars.

For detailed specifications and pictures of the BMF Intake, click here: ----> THE BMF INTAKE

Just like before I'll be personally machining and welding each BMF intake here in Southern California.

To make this group buy possible, I need to have 20 confirmed orders.

Pricing remains unchanged at $572 for a fully welded BMF intake shipped to USA, paid by credit/debit card.

To save you some money, if shipping ends up costing me less than $25, I can refund you the difference.

And, if you pay by mailing a check or money order, you can take the credit card processing fees off the total (about $17).

SPECIAL BONUS!!

For payments received before April 14th, 2017, I will include a free 4th cylinder coolant mod adapter plate! See here for more info: 4CCM

The production schedule for new BMF orders is as follows:

-Shipping will begin two months after payment has been received for at least 20 orders.
-Orders will ship in the order payment was received.
-One BMF will ship every three weeks.
-The status of BMF production will be regularly updated on the forums, as before.

To order your BMF intake, you can pay at my online store with a credit/debit card here:

https://squareup.com/store/ExoticElectron

To pay by check or money order, please PM me for mailing instructions.

If you require shipping outside the USA, PM me to discuss please.

Thank you all very much for your support! I've had a long break to recover from the massive amount of work it takes to make BMF intakes, and now I'm eager to build them again!

- - - Updated - - -

We've got a few folks on board! Join the 2017 group buy for the BMF intake!

1. catchacuda (PAID IN FULL)
2. craknjak (PAID IN FULL)
3. Mr Overkill (50% DEPOSIT IN THE MAIL)
4. 2cornflakes_GLHT
5. INSATANSSEAT
6. dartswinger
7. 2.2Mopar