Date: 12th March 2017
Username: 81gMachine
Full Name: Kyle Courtright
City, State, Zip: Airvile, PA 17302
Selling or Wanted Price: Negotiable depending on condition

As a newbie, I'd like to start with Hi, my name is Kyle. I work at an antique car restoration shop where I handle all the paint and metal work. My mother bought an 83 Charger new and still has it to this day. I wont get that car for awhile so I'm looking to find one for myself. As her's is original, I'd like to find another to tastefully mod and have fun with.

I'd preferably like to find a blue and silver one with a decent interior. However I'm not set on color, nor condition. I have the ability to bring any car back from the dead. So I'd be more then happy to buy a project car that is relatively complete, but needing little or major work, rust and all. I'm willing to pick a car up out of state as well. I know this is the turbo section, but I'd prefer an N/A car however I also wouldn't turn down a turbo one. Just want to say N/A > over turbo is what I'd like but I'd be happy with finding either.

The only Must I have is; full set of seats, at least worthy of making patterns to sew new ones up.

I would also consider a roller without a motor

Thanks for looking, below are a couple pics of my Mother's car

Picture from the mid 80s of my Mothers Charger with my Dad's blazer

Mom's Charger with my Camaro back in 2005ish