Thread: DaytonaTurbo T1 SBEC Wiring Harnes Needed

DaytonaTurbo T1 SBEC Wiring Harnes Needed

I have a 92 Daytona that won't start. Problem seems deep in the harness and I can't figure it out. Looking for the wiring harness for the entire vehicle if possible. LMK what you have. Thanks.

Re: DaytonaTurbo T1 SBEC Wiring Harnes Needed

I have a 92 2.5 turbo 1 engine harness. Only thing is the sensor plugs were changed to old style and it was from a euro export car. Ran my ES with a 16V turbo motor in it just fine

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrempickup View Post
    I have a 92 2.5 turbo 1 engine harness. Only thing is the sensor plugs were changed to old style and it was from a euro export car. Ran my ES with a 16V turbo motor in it just fine
    Thanks but I think I need the car side of the harness. From SBEC to power distribution box and thru firewall. Best I can tell, engine harness is OK. I will buy complete harness hood to hatch if someone has it or knows where I can pull it myself. Thanks.

In that case it can be any 92-93 daytona turbo or non, the wiring inside the car is the same

In that case it can be any 92-93 daytona turbo or non, the wiring inside the car is the same
    Not the section from the SBEC and power distribution box thru the firewall. 92 93 yes but turbo only.

I had a 92 ES N/A running 2.5 turbo 1 wiring underhood stock n/a wiring through the car and not any issues. Only difference between n/a and turbo in 92 93 is the underhood harness and sbec2

I had a 92 ES N/A running 2.5 turbo 1 wiring underhood stock n/a wiring through the car and not any issues. Only difference between n/a and turbo in 92 93 is the underhood harness and sbec2
    Maybe I missed your meaning when you said you had an engine harness. You have the underwood harness with SBEC connector, power distribution box and firewall pass thru? How much?

I have one as i said in the 1st post. Has been slightly modified because i had old style sensors and had to lengthen the aic/tps wiring to reach the tb of my 16v masi motor.

I have one as i said in the 1st post. Has been slightly modified because i had old style sensors and had to lengthen the aic/tps wiring to reach the tb of my 16v masi motor.
    OK. How much?

Quote Originally Posted by nomadman2001 View Post
    OK. How much?
    Is it for sale ?

Still need a harness or will sell the car as is. Need the room. I have too many cars and projects.

Where is the car located? If you decide to part out or sell