Quote Originally Posted by wowzer View Post
brent, i did post up 92 sbec2 cals (t1, v6) some time back here http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...als&highlight=

if you have one of the boostbutton sbec2 flash modules you should be able to tweak away.
Still waiting on Rob M for an ECU. I have kept my daily as a factory ECU setup hoping to get a few barriers broken for other people. SBEC2 3.0 cars, the P bodies, seem to be the most common and there are lots of people on facebook to connect with and share capabilities with. I have an interest in keeping more cars on the road or being played with. 41TE control would be useful for even more people. Its not very fun to do this stuff alone.

I use megasquirt on other stuff as I would have been screwed having all my eggs in a dead ecu basket (what its been since I started in 2002). There are quite a few functions I talked with Rob M about that would be great selling points but probably a tough road on the lightly disassembled 3.0 SBEC2. I currently have an AEM FIC piggyback in the Daily and bare minimum just need Rev limiter a few thousand higher. Piggybacks add more error so ditching it would be nice.

BTW, how do you read transmission codes? I have a DRBII but not sure it can.