I want to start a discussion on getting a controller to operate the 41TE. There's been discussions about it in the past using the earlier factory controller. Rob (shelgame) is out of tuning. Una got it working briefly with Megashiftand the GPIO board but gave up. I think he boosted in 4th gear (a big no-no) and grenaded the trans. RacerSteve on Neons.org got it working on another trans controller but said it wouldn't be a viable option for the street, plus it was pricey compared to the MS options. It seems like the offerings from MegaSquirt are the only real possibilities. I've been doing some reading. Megashift and the GPIO board seems to be an outdated option as far as the 4TE is concerned. When I go to the build/set-up pages, a lot of links come up as "404 not found" and all the info Una had collected and posted isn't available. I reached out to him in a private message on YouTube but haven't heard back. MegaSquirt's Microsquirt which from what I've read is based on MS2 and has been developed as a trans controller for an almost a plug and play for the GM transmissions. Toyota and Ford transmissions can also be controlled with this. In the Microsquirt PDF manual http://www.msextra.com/doc/pdf/Trans_Control-1.0.pdf it says, "The support for the 41TE is considered experimental. Further development is required before this is fully usable. This transmission uses a far more complex shift strategy than the other transmissions covered here and the solenoid timing is critical" but in the firmware the 41TE is supported so there's that. I have a 40TE trans out of a N/A Neon (I know not the best but for the $ it's worth experimenting on) I got next to nothing and I am willing to purchase Microsquirt https://www.diyautotune.com/product/...iring-harness/ for $369 on a gamble that it might not work and I'm throwing my money away. Summer time in AZ it's too hot to race or go to the car shows so that's the time I'm willing to lay my van up for big, time consuming upgrades (like I did for MS and my '95 Caravan radiator/condenser install). I'm already running MegaSquirt 3 w/MS3X v3.57 and can use the CAN network to tie it all together. If you're using another platform you'll have to run inputs for MAP, TPS, CTS, VSS and possibly other sensors to Microsquirt. My problem is I'm not real computer/tuner savvy. I'm a builder and fabricator primarily, I became a tuner out of necessity. I'm willing to put up my van and funds to try and make this happen. If it doesn't work I'm out $400ish (which I've blown and wasted more in building this van) and time and I just go back to the 31TH and have extra 31TH trans on hand for when my 360hp/460 ft/lbs of torque breaks them. I just want to throw this out there incase others are also interested in it (I know you are) to possibly start reading up on it so when I pull the pin and jump in and post my problems I have somebody with better understanding who can help walk me through this.