Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Sdac 27?

Super Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff contraption22's Avatar

Re: Sdac 27?

Quote Originally Posted by minigts View Post
    Definitely. I knew like 3 people when I attended my first one, but by Monday I knew a ton of people and every year I meet someone else. Great opportunity to get to really know the community and the fact you're just a few hours away, at the least drive in for the weekend and do the meet and greet Saturday and car show Sunday. I would always encourage people to attend the entire event, but cost and time are two factors that we can't always afford. I left early my first SDAC (2007), but have since stayed the entire time. Hope you can make it! We'll do our best to be hospitable.
    Who are you again?
    Mike Marra
    1986 Plymouth Horizon GLMF "The Contraption" < entertaining sponsorship offers
    Project Log:
    http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?69708-The-Contraption-2013-14&highlight=

boostaholic

Quote Originally Posted by contraption22 View Post
    I did pretty well in the brackets and won the turtle. Not bad for a borrowed car! Very consistent.
    i won the brackets at Neons 2005@milan in a borrowed car.it was red and the heat worked but it was hot so i didnt need the heat.Couldnt run the a/c becuase it would have leaked on the track,so i sweated and it was hot.

Hybrid booster

Thanks for the inspirational kick in the a$$ AJ. If Brian up there in Philadelphia comes thru' for me (And I'm sure he will) I'll be making that 15 hour drive to #27 from Wilmington, N.C. in my G.T.Scamp TII. See Yeah there, Jer

I'll be there. Road trips are fun. Different parts of the country are fun. I save every week right after the last SDAC and by the time the next one rolls around it's almost 100% paid for. Its like a Kmart layaway for vacation. See ya there !!!

Super Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff contraption22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dodgeman87 View Post
    I'll be there. Road trips are fun. Different parts of the country are fun. I save every week right after the last SDAC and by the time the next one rolls around it's almost 100% paid for. Its like a Kmart layaway for vacation. See ya there !!!
    I've always felt the road trip was a big part of the fun, but last year driving through this for several hours kinda sucked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mike Marra
    1986 Plymouth Horizon GLMF "The Contraption" < entertaining sponsorship offers
    Project Log:
    http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?69708-The-Contraption-2013-14&highlight=

turbo addict

We drove though that also with the Consulier, we got soaked.
    Last edited by Johnny; 03-24-2017 at 06:02 PM.
    Great stuff for great cars! Poly engine mounts and bushings at: http://www.polybushings.com

Hybrid booster

So where exactly is it at this year?

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs0075's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BOOSTIFIED View Post
    I really wanna go to this, I've been in the TD scene since the mid 90's , and this one is within 3-4 hours of me, I'd have to go alone and don't really know anybody lol.
    I wouldn't worry about not knowing anybody, I can speak from first hand experience that you will be made to feel welcome, you will be surrounded by fellow TD enthusiasts, and it will feel like a family reunion.

Stephen: 1987 GLHS #0075, 1965 Polara 880 convertible
    SDAC National- proud member
    Western Canada SDAC- proud member
    www.wc-tm.com
    "I am not a number. I am a free man!" Number 6

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by glhs0075 View Post
    I wouldn't worry about not knowing anybody, I can speak from first hand experience that you will be made to feel welcome, you will be surrounded by fellow TD enthusiasts, and it will feel like a family reunion.
    Have beer, will find friends.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345