How the heck did we get to this point?

First, We do NOT need to resort to personal attacks!! Each of us has idiosyncrasies, as adults we learn to accept people for their contributions without bullying them for what makes them unique. Mr 5D is revered for his wealth of knowledge, expertise and willingness to share and assist others with problems or just a mutual quest to keep Turbo Mopars ALIVE!! Even after Mother Mopar abandoned the 2.2/2.5 platform!! Some of us are not so short-sighted and appreciate anyone and everyone who takes their TIME to help others & pass on vital info !!

I have to say there is nothing wrong with conditions for FREE!! Everyday each of us gets freebies..and they all come with terms and conditions!! Even Jesus freely giving his life for our salvation...comes with conditions!!

I wholly understand Ken wanting to protect his investment and wanting to prevent others from exploiting his generosity by attempting to profit from his knowledge & work on calibrations. I fail to see the problem with that!! And I'm really shocked to find Snowflakes here on TM!!

What some people are failing to grasp is the potential with new cals. You may be able to run above 5400 rpm now, but what if tweaking your cal makes substantially more power? And what if you can run stronger & faster w/o such high RPM?
If you are on this thread you must be looking for better engine management. Maybe some have the ability to tune and don't need Ken's expertise...if so, why are you on this thread? The rest of us are here for Ken to share some knowledge!!
Now, lets take the opportunity to work with Ken and get the vendors, supported by TM, to do the right thing!!

Wherever this info is stored/posted, we still need a disclaimer to protect the information!!

Mark