Date: 14th November 2016
Username: shackwrrr
Full Name: Ian Adams
City, State, Zip: 43983 Piedmont, Ohio (eastern central right off I70)
Selling or Wanted Price: $2500 or trade for P,H,A, or L body car

Description:

89 dodge caravan SE

2.5 turbo
Auto trans
79,800 miles
Super clean interior

Paint has some fading on the roof and hood. I would say 100% rust free but there is a very small bubble on LR wheel arch, and a few small bubbles on drivers door. Everything is stock except I socketed the ECU and have a Mopar Performance tune (12psi) on it. I also removed the blowoff valve from the airbox and it is external now. A/C system is new with new compressor, condenser, 1 line, and new drier and seals. Interior is very clean but the driver's seat has some dry rotting and is torn, it has a cover on it right now. The 79K miles are original. The headgasket and timing belt were replaced before I got it. There is one small oil leak around the #3 spark plug. It looks to be a casting imperfection or crack but it does not affect the engine performance and leaks less than a quart every 2000 miles. It's been my daily driver since 75k miles. Let me know if your have any other questions. Looking to trade for a shadow, lancer, spirit, or Omni for something fun to drive. For the right trade I also have a new rebuilt TII turbo, a needs rebuilt "half --- hybrid", and +40 injectors.

- - - Updated - - -