Date: 09th October 2016
Username: CJZEPP
Full Name: Chris
City, State, Zip: Long Island, NY
Selling or Wanted Price: Trade

Description:
I have a 1995 Subaru SVX with a clean title that I would like to trade for a turbo dodge. I am located on Long Island, NY. I bought the car in January 2016 as a project car, and I got it running and driving. However, the​ fuel pump died on me, so I am testing the trade market to see if I can pick up a different car to experience.
The Good:
-I have driven the car within the year so I can confirm that it runs, drives, shifts and stops. (sometimes the transmissions go bad on these things, but this one goes thru all the gears.)
-I had it up on a lift and since the previous owner let it sit and had kept it in a garage for a good chunk of his ownership, it has almost no rust anywhere on the underbody or panels, not to mention its undercoated.

-Interior is very good.
-I don't have a fuel pump as
of now to throw in with the car, but I do have a timing belt and water pump. I also put in a new air filter.
-New battery

-LSi top trim model! (all leather interior and working sunroof)
-A/C still works
The Bad:
-Leaks oil, I suspect it's a cam seal
-Needs fuel pump and a fresh tank o' gas
-hood latch/unlatch mechanism doesn't work, secondary latch still does.
-tires are dry rotted and two fronts don't hold air.
The Ugly:
-Small rust spot/dent on drivers side front fender.
-wheel bearing seems to be making noise

I am looking to trade for a 1984-1991 Daytona w/ turbo I or II, Shelby Charger, or a Rampage/Scamp. Must be manual the car doesn't need to
be perfect, projects welcome as long as it's nothing too crazy

I know since this is a turbo dodge site you may be unfamiliar with the Subaru SVX. It was introduced in 1992 and was a 2 door, 4 seat, flagship car, meant to renew Subaru's image in the luxury and sports car markets. The car sports a 3.3L DOHC flat 6 making 230 HP and 230 Ft. Lbs of torque. All models came with an auto 4 speed trans because no manual transmission was made by Subaru that could handle the power of the engine at the time. Of course, it's also AWD!