Thread: DEX-77 Scanned Manuals

DEX-77 Scanned Manuals

Vic in Phoenix was nice enough to ship these out to me so I can attempt to fix my radio. These are the two he sent me scanned in, so they are not searchable. If I can do some OCR with it and make it searchable, I will. These docs have a TON of great information about the radios, so hopefully they will help someone (like me) to fix theirs if the radio doesn't work. Let me know if you have any questions. Please save and/or upload to another server if you like. If I can get them posted here in an area for easy download I will. One of the files is ~49MB.

http://interactivetrainers.com/pioneer/
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Rhymes with tortoise. Turbo Mopar Staff cordes's Avatar

Re: DEX-77 Scanned Manuals

This interests me. The stereo in my Lancer is not functioning the best even though I resoldered everything in there. I would like to track down a DEX-77 for my "89 Shelby Lancer".

Super Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff contraption22's Avatar

I think we need to all chip in to give Jon a gift certificate to Crutchfield.
    Mike Marra
    1986 Plymouth Horizon GLMF "The Contraption" < entertaining sponsorship offers
    Project Log:
    http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?69708-The-Contraption-2013-14&highlight=

Quote Originally Posted by cordes View Post
    This interests me. The stereo in my Lancer is not functioning the best even though I resoldered everything in there. I would like to track down a DEX-77 for my "89 Shelby Lancer".
    I'm very thankful Vic provided these to me. I hope to get someone to look at it and provide these as reference. Joe mentioned he knows electronics and I've mentioned to him about taking a look at it. I'd love to get it working again.

Quote Originally Posted by contraption22 View Post
    I think we need to all chip in to give Jon a gift certificate to Crutchfield.
    lol If it were any other radio I'd just put something else in and call it a day.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor ajakeski's Avatar

'Download Linked File'

Thanks!

Reminder these are here. If there is a place to put them on the site, I will just let me know where.

How about the knowledge base?

That makes sense. I haven't posted there in a while, but I'll check and see if I can upload the files there.