Thread: 1987 Chrysler town and country wagon body only

Garrett booster

1987 Chrysler town and country wagon body only

Date: 26th September 2016
    Username: Joe_Van_Duno
    Full Name: Joe Manduno
    City, State, Zip: Plainfield il
    Selling or Wanted Price: sold

Description: So my wife finally got her wish, I'm parting out my wagon. I'll add to this post as i come across parts that are good. If interested in the entire car, I'd sell it for $300 Obo. Could arrange shipping with 250 miles of chicago. The body is pretty much rust free, but. It clean by any means. Cars originally from North Carolina I'll add pics of the inder body if anyone's interested, once I have it up on jack stands. If no interest in entire rolling chassis by October 15th than I'll start selling off parts.

Parts I'm keeping
    Engine
    Transmission
    Intercooler and pipes
    Fuel system
    Rims and tires
    Aftermarket gauges
    sbec

Parts that might be worth something on their own or are included with the car. Prices are plus shipping and Obo.

Custom made aluminum fuel lines, need to remove power steering pump for them to work. - $100

SBEC engine harness, converted to work with the car. I didn't do the conversion, but best I can tell I never had an issue that I could relate to the harness - $150

LED headlights work awesome. These bolt right in where the low beam light goes. I have 3, $100 for all 3

Radiator - no leaks has large fan and relay for fan art he'd to the housing. - $50

Grill with hood ornament. Chrome is pitted bit not broken - $ 25

Digital cluster - make offer

Rear air suspension - unsure of price

Front struts are very firm, and car rides low. Shipping would be expensive would prefer pickup

Headlight blackouts - could include chrome bezel around headlights so you don't have to drill into hours to mount the plastic blackout maybe $50?

If you want pics of something special, or to talk about the car. My cell number is 630-400-4551 just shoot me a text or call and let me know what you want to see.

Photos can be found on FB, Here is a link....hopefully it works. https://www.facebook.com/groups/2243...82779495208630
    Last edited by Joe_Van_Duno; 12-18-2016 at 09:41 PM. Reason: sold