Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Sdac-17

turbo addict

Re: Sdac-17

Too bad. What happened anyways?

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor supercrackerbox's Avatar

Nothing bad, I'm just gearing towards relocating to Phoenix within the next 8 months or so. We'll see what happens. I really need to finally do something with my life, so I'm applying to UTI. Wish me luck.

turbo addict

Luck! I hope everything works out well for you.

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by supercrackerbox View Post
    Probably more like SDAC-19 or 20 the way things are looking.
    Bummer... we'll be in the parking lot waiting for you either way

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor Dave's Avatar

I just had a thought. We should have a big cake...

I love cake.

Bad Mother Flecker Turbo Mopar Staff fleckster's Avatar

There's always plenty of food and I think there was cake last year at the SDAC banquet scheduled on Monday nights for those that are SDAC members and pay their entrance fee for the event.

John M. Fleck

'83 Dodge Rampage 2.2 w/ 2.5L Turbo 14.79@94
    '87 Shelby Lancer #213 14.99@94
    '89 Chrysler LeBaron GT Turbo 'vert 15.88@92
    '92 Dodge Spirit R/T 13.50@104 ; 13.34@102 on slicks
    '98 Dodge Neon R/T 15.66@89
    '03 Dodge SRT-4 13.91@98

Hybrid booster

Car may not be ready........*kicks can*

Looking forward to getting back into it and meeting up with the boys (and hot chicks) again!

turbo addict

I think I want to come down to an event next year. Even if I have to drive the shadow 2000km I think it would be sweet. Except I'll probly need a passport or some damn thing. At least I could buy higher than 91 octane. I've wanted to go to Carlisle for a couple years now. I saw a car domain pic of a ton of p-bodies relaxing on the grass and I though 'Heck ya, lets get Shadow down there'. So I think I'm going to try and arrange something like that. Only ever been to the Mall of America and the Intl. Peace Gardens. When is next years Carlisle show and Where in the States is it? If SDAC 18 is closer mabye I'll try that one instead but we won't know that for a damn long while.

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by overlordsshadow View Post
    I think I want to come down to an event next year. Even if I have to drive the shadow 2000km I think it would be sweet. Except I'll probly need a passport or some damn thing. At least I could buy higher than 91 octane. I've wanted to go to Carlisle for a couple years now. I saw a car domain pic of a ton of p-bodies relaxing on the grass and I though 'Heck ya, lets get Shadow down there'. So I think I'm going to try and arrange something like that. Only ever been to the Mall of America and the Intl. Peace Gardens. When is next years Carlisle show and Where in the States is it? If SDAC 18 is closer mabye I'll try that one instead but we won't know that for a damn long while.
    Carlisle next year is July 11-13, I believe. It's in PA towards the eastern side of the state. If all goes well I plan on being there next year along with Greg Thewes and hopefully Jason Jordan, we'll see. I also plan on going to SDAC next year. Living so close to the MOA, I feel it's overrated. To anyone else though, they might think it's the greatest thing.

turbo addict

Well looks something like 2900 km*edit* but should be fun. Althoug if I tell Adam he will want to take the SRT... Take one next year one the year after.

turbo addict

My daytona will not be there.

There is just way too much to do and not enough time to do it. UNLESS I recieve a massive amount of help and I can get a clutch and fuel pump extremely quick.

unless something miraculous happens, i dont think im gonna be able to make it. money is just too tight right now......... still a few weeks though. we'll see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by mo' parts View Post
    unless something miraculous happens, i dont think im gonna be able to make it. money is just too tight right now......... still a few weeks though. we'll see what happens.
    We still have room if you need a cheap place to stay.
    SDAC member "It's not the ride, it's the rider."

Quote Originally Posted by slasky View Post
    We still have room if you need a cheap place to stay.
    thanks for the offer. i may just be taking you up on it. the other local members i was gonna tag along with are'nt gonna make it either, i dont think.
    a place to crash was my first issue, i may be able to work out the rest. getting time off from work is not a prob. and i want to be there sooo bad..... last year was just too far, but 15 was a blast and id hate to miss another.
    i dont think id have any probs with the shelby, as she has been treating me very good lately. only about 600 miles on her after the new motor, but no probs. what-so-ever.

turbo addict

Adam
    there is about 15 of us heading over saturday early afternoon. if you want to meet up let me know and I can get you the info. its also in the last Buckeye Chapter newsletter issue 27

Quote Originally Posted by jaysshelby View Post
    Adam
    there is about 15 of us heading over saturday early afternoon. if you want to meet up let me know and I can get you the info. its also in the last Buckeye Chapter newsletter issue 27
    thanks jay, i finally talked to steve last night and i think he's gonna make it. were deciding wether to drive or trailer/dolly the shelby.

on another note, since my dues were finally paid,lol, could you send me a copy of the last newsletter and stickers when you get a chance? thanks

turbo addict

Adam
    I sent that stuff out when you email me your home address. I will send out another packet since the first one never arrived. I think the mailman in yours and Steves area likes to keep stuff as everything I sent to your area seems to never show up. I will send it out tommorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by jaysshelby View Post
    Adam
    I sent that stuff out when you email me your home address. I will send out another packet since the first one never arrived. I think the mailman in yours and Steves area likes to keep stuff as everything I sent to your area seems to never show up. I will send it out tommorrow.
    thanks jay, not a biggie. i'll have to keep that mailman thing in mind if i ever buy anthing from you lol

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819