Okay so been having an issue with my wagon:
1987 Town and Country swapped to a 2.5L running on a flash able SBEC. Tune is one of the free BoostButton Stage 4 calls, modified for my specs.

If you watch this video and fast forward to the 3:29 mark, you can see what it's doing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ivsxcif5SvY

Basically when I'm at the track, build boost and launch the car starts to go then the engine just shuts off. No sputter, no loss of power, just instant off.

It did this at SDAC when I tested the nitrous kit.

It will do this when driving down the road at say 30mph, and you punch it. When it really starts pulling hard, and wheels don't spin, the engine will just die. If I have enough engine speed you can still hear the engine spinning as the vehicle speed is turning the engine. Once I shift to neutral the engine stops completely. I then have to cycle the key to get the car to start. If I don't cycle the key, it will just crank, not start.

I'm thinking it could have something to do with when the engine torques back, possibly pinching a wire behind the intake manifold. BUT I moved that harness (just flipped it over the front of intake) and it still dies out. Now it doesn't do this every time. If you watch the video I made multiple passes without issues. When at SDAC the only time it did that was when I hit the nitrous.

I do have a solid front motor mount, and a brand new trans mount (old one was shot) I'm working on a drivers side mount, just have to find one. Trying to get the engine to not move. Wondering if anyone has any ideas? I've done visual check for wires that are worn, loose, tight, etc. Can't find anything. I'm thinking this could be in the tune somehow? Or a wiring issue. As I said in the first paragraph, the car has been converted to run SBEC, I presume this was done by Wallace, as it's his old car.

One last tid bit of information, I thought I might be starving the fuel pump. I filled the car up and test drove it....still dies out.

Looking forward to seeing some of those brainstorming ideas!!!

Thanks guys