Date: 15th September 2016
Username: Jcwv
Full Name:John Cooper
City, State, Zip:Weirton, WV 26062
Selling or Wanted Price: $2000.00 firm

Description: This car deserves a proper restoration and I just don't have the time to do it right. I am the second owner. Originally owned by a doctor in Ohio. It has 85,071 original miles on it. The drivers side floorpan and framerail WILL need to be replaced. It does have some rust on other parts of the car. It had an engine fire and has sat since that time. It has an Electromotive TEC1 fuel/spark management system installed but I have no way of knowing if it was damaged by the fire. The control box is untouched but not sure if the wiring melted/shorted. All original Shelby items are still there including Koni's and Centurions. I have the original window sticker, Shelby owners manual, warranty card. I paid $2000 for the car and that is what I want for it, no less. No trades unless you have a rustfree 1968 Camaro core body. I have many spare/extra parts that I have bought over the years that will be offered to the buyer at a reasonable price. I am still working on that list. No parts will be sold separately until after the car is sold. I purchased totalled GLHS Omni #135 for the engine wiring harness plus all of the spare Shelby items so everything is available for the restoration. I am located near Weirton, WV 26062 which is about 25 miles west of Pittsburgh, PA on US Rt. 22...approx. 2 hours from Columbus, Cleveland, Clarksburg, Parkersburg, Latrobe...It is near the top of the northern panhandle of WV.

The above details are not optional. This is to protect buyers... just put yourself in their shoes.

- - - Updated - - -

Trying to figure out how to post pictures. Under posting permissions it says I am not allowed to post attachments.