Thread: analog message center to digital message center, daytona lebaron ...it's possible?

Mitsu booster

Exclamation analog message center to digital message center, daytona lebaron ...it's possible?

my dodge daytona 1989 2.5 turbo have one analog message center. it is possible to adapt a digital message center?
    I have analog message center in the photo 1 and I want adapter the digital message center photo 2. ...it's possible? .

I hope any suggestions or answers. Thank you

turbo addict

Re: analog message center to digital message center, daytona lebaron ...it's possible

IF you can be happy with only the same info you get now from the old message center then yes it's simple as giving it power and ground and sorting out what existing wire is for which signal / message

if you want the whole 21 messages the electronic one is cabable of showing then you would have to add a substancial amount of wireing along with the missing senders/ sensors

but the simple conversion that shows the same stuff as the base message center should only take an evening or afternoon to complete - if you have the wireing diagrams

Mitsu booster

Exclamation Re: analog message center to digital message center, daytona lebaron ...it's possible

and you have the wiring diagrams the simple conversion that shows the same stuff as the base message center ?
    Also, I think that not be wrong. the message center, digital system module carries a kind of voice? That would
    be more complicated, is not it? I wait your reply, thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Johny Dodge View Post
    IF you can be happy with only the same info you get now from the old message center then yes it's simple as giving it power and ground and sorting out what existing wire is for which signal / message

if you want the whole 21 messages the electronic one is cabable of showing then you would have to add a substancial amount of wireing along with the missing senders/ sensors

but the simple conversion that shows the same stuff as the base message center should only take an evening or afternoon to complete - if you have the wireing diagrams
    and you have the wiring diagrams the simple conversion that shows the same stuff as the base message center ?
    Also, I think that not be wrong. the message center, digital system module carries a kind of voice? That would
    be more complicated, is not it? I wait your reply, thanks

turbo addict

Re: analog message center to digital message center, daytona lebaron ...it's possible

pm responded to