Thread: Shelby and "Bolster Gray" Fabric Group Buy

Threaded View

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor

Shelby and "Bolster Gray" Fabric Group Buy

This is a group buy for the reproduction of the Shelby fabric and the matching gray fabric used on the bolsters/seat back and parts of the rears and door panels. The fabric will be produced through SMS Auto Fabrics in Portland OR and will have 60" of usable width. We need to get 60 yards total between both types committed with a 50% deposit to start the production which will take 6-12 months to complete.

This may be your only opportunity to get Shelby fabric and I can almost guarantee it will be your absolute only opportunity to get the matching bolster material as this is even more rare/non-existent. I will start a list of those interested and if we can meet the needed amount I will start a 25 day period to get deposits in. If we don't get enough deposits all money will be refunded after the 25 day period to avoid any PayPal fees.

Fabric will be sold by the yard with multiple yards of the same pattern being in a single continuous length with 60" of usable width.

Shelby Fabric - $100/yd (USD)
    ​Base Fabric - $90/yd (USD)

Please indicate how much you would want of each type (Shelby and/or Base) and only reply if you are serious about committing. Payment details will be posted if it looks like we are going to hit the target. It is up to you to make measurements of how much you need so make sure you add a bit extra for scrap.

Here are some estimations for an 89 CSX that are just for guidance. I claim no responsibility if they are wrong as it is up to you to determine how much you need.

2 Recaro Fronts: 2yd Shelby, 3yd Base
    2 Standard Fronts: 2yd Shelby, 1.5yd Base
    Full Rear: 1.5yd Shelby, 1.5yd Base
    2 Doors: .5yd Shelby, .5yd Base

This thread is for the group buy. If you have any discussion please keep it to the thread in the Interior section.
    http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...bric-Group-Buy

Thank you and please spread the word so we can make this happen.
    Last edited by turboshad; 08-25-2016 at 04:49 PM.