Thread: 93 daytona es (92 iroc t2 spec) & 89 caravan es t1 auto- in Oregon storage, need gone

Hybrid booster

Lightbulb 93 daytona es (92 iroc t2 spec) & 89 caravan es t1 auto- in Oregon storage, need gone

Date: 19th August 2016
    Username: glht_omni
    Full Name: Josh penley
    City, State, Zip: north bend Oregon
    Contact: (your choice of listing e-mail and phone. you must provide phone number 541-441-3861
    Selling or Wanted Price: 3,000 obo both

Last June I moved out to Oregon but it didn't work out and unfortunately I had to leave behind 2 of my cars, a yr later after paying storage every month I am no closer to being able to pick them up or ship them back across the country so rather then keep paying storage I'd like to take a huge loss and find them a new home.

I'm not sure what to ask for them but ik what I have invested into them.

89 caravan es auto, believe odometer is around 170k bought it in Portland, has zero rust! It's all there complete, it stalled out on me without any noise n started losing oil right away, not sure why but assume it may need a rebuild, maybe a block? Has white paint peeling and blue cloth, brand new less then 500 miles kuhmo solus tires with warranty. New battery, stock t2 ic, rfl type blow off valve, new fuel pump, filter, hoses, new struts and shocks, suspension and trans are smooth as can be, just address the engine issue. Nice jvc cd player and very clean interior, hitch also. Ton of new gaskets, hoses, rad, tune up parts n more, alot of Lil stuff $1000 obo.

93 Daytona es (was v6 auto, Jackson converted it to full 92 iroc t2 spec with one of his parts cars) believe it has bout 95k on body, it's white with grey cloth, very Lil rust but none on body, spent more then half it's life inside storage. Jackson rebuilt the whole engine, 568 trans, ported head, new t3 clutch, I bought it from him with less then a 100 miles on it. I then put a cobalt oil n boost gauge in it with a triple pillar pod, new eibach lowering springs, kuhmo ecsta tires on white pumpers, kyb gr2 shocks n struts, Moog ball joints, tierods, polybushing.com rear big swaybar, panhard bar and suspension bushings all through out, double din Android tablet face stereo ($400)
    new battery, new gas tank, straps, wallbro 255 race pump, fuel filter, tons of new gaskets, hoses, tune up parts n Lil parts through out, all new bulbs in the tails (like 14 of em) much more I'm forgetting I'm sure, runs and drives but has a wrist pin making noise, I hit over boost cut out a cpl times due to a faulty reading stock boost gauge before I added the auto meter. Has turbo xs boost controller, rfl blow off valve, cold air intake setup, alpine 500watt rms amp, n 2 12" subs, kenwood I believe n some new n extra parts in the hatch, harness n ecu n other stuff I can't quite remember. Again with this one everything is new, super smooth n just needs motor issue addressed $2k obo.

Make offers, if someone is able to grab these n wants both n can act quick, I'm willing to make a sweet package deal to get them both out of storage together. Basically buy the Daytona for asking price n take the complete van for free. Have clean titles and keys for both and storage manager will help letting u in the gate and providing keys and titles upon sale.
    Will add pics tonight or tomorrow, please call or text as I don't get on here often lately. 541-441-3861

Hybrid booster

Re: 93 daytona es (92 iroc t2 spec) & 89 caravan es t1 auto- in Oregon storage, need

heres all the pics i could find on my computer, they are recent and accurate to just before they went into storage and parked

http://s32.photobucket.com/user/jkp9...%20n%20daytona

Garrett booster

Re: 93 daytona es (92 iroc t2 spec) & 89 caravan es t1 auto- in Oregon storage, need

Still for sale?

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by WarlockSyno View Post
    Still for sale?
    Yes they are still for sale, have had 3 ppl ask about just the van but haven't gotten too serious or heard back in a week from any of the fellas that inquired.
    I honestly wouldn't mind selling just the van and keeping the Daytona n finishing what I started with it. I bought it for the sole purpose of modding it out and racing it since I don't have the heart to mod my csx vnt at all.
    Plus I can probably afford to ship just one of the vehicles but not 2.
    If someone wanted to buy the van and needed to ship it anywhere between Iowa to MI or between those 2 states and southern TN I have contacts in that triangle of area I could have the Daytona sent n stored to for me. And I would be willing to split n share transporting cost since it'd be beneficial for a shipper to pick both up on one trailer in Oregon and deliver to 2 locations nearby ea other in the mid west.

PS, I really do not want to sell just the Daytona and not the van, but selling the van n not the tona would light the fire under my --- I need to ship it back to me and pull the motor n see how much machine work it's gonna need to go back in and get back on the road.
    Cmon guys, buy the van or buy both I guess