I'm not sure if I'm in the rite place this is my first post on the forum. Any way maybe someone can help me out if I am n the wrong place. So I just found a 1990 turbo spirit and I so love it! I wish to do some simple mods such as pt lifters balance shaft delete. Ect... But I was told I can Intercool it so my questions are if I buy an intercooler can I just install it? What els do I need to do? Also how do you turn up the boost? Do I need to do a bleed like a grainger valve and fifth injector? Or can the boost simply be turns up? Or is the grainger the best way? Also witch vac line do I use to run a boost gauge? Again sorry if this is the wrong place for this . And also I thank you in advance for any info you may have. I love these cars and want to keep this little red beauty mostly stock except some engine mods. Also I forgot to ask what can these cars make up wise with a stock engine and just the few upgrades I wish to do? Is 300 to 350 hp possible? Any ways thank you for your help and I dig the forum a lot very good source of info and other turbo dodge lovers.