Thread: Plymouth Reliant T2

Mitsu booster

Plymouth Reliant T2

Hey ya'll! Along with the stock inter-cooled LeBaron drivetrain, it has front and rear sway bars. What a hoot. What do ya'll think? What would you do next?

side
    engine
    intercooler

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor ajakeski's Avatar

Re: Plymouth Reliant T2

Nothing better than a fast car shaped like a box.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor 2.216VTurbo's Avatar

Well if it were mine I'd certainly try not to get any parking tickets in Santa Monica. I swear tickets are the sole revinue source for that town, every time I park there I get one I was actually bon there at St Johns hospital but now I avoid the whole area unless we're going to 3rd street or the pier, those are cool

Your post isn't super descriptive, what do you want to do with the car, make it faster, autocross, track days, just cruise?

AJ (no More Alan) 84 Rampage RT TIII/568 Quaife 87 GLHS dealer optioned Red 16V Masi/568/Quaife
    90 Masi 16V White/Ginger/Black
    89 TC Masi 16V Red/Ginger/Black
    86 GLHS #110 RoadRace Built 89 CSX-VNT Recaro Car
    89 Turbo Mini 'Woody' 85 GLHT 'RedBox'
    2014 Explorer DD'r 3.5Twin Turbo Ecoboost AWD and 500HP
    My profile page has over 20,000 views, I'm somebody LOL

Mitsu booster

Quote Originally Posted by 2.216VTurbo View Post
    Well if it were mine I'd certainly try not to get any parking tickets in Santa Monica.

SM parking enforcement is the bain of living here if you don't have enclosed/ug parking (I don't). They've milked me repeatedly for neglecting to put up the hang tag or letting the car sit on street sweeping day.

Concerning the car, I was just curious what random thread viewers might suggest if in my shoes. It has four handsome rotors so it stops well enough for Autox. I think for pushing the performance at events beyond fun in a parking lot, it would benefit best from a manual (easier said than done, right?). That being said, there is something sublime, hilarious, and super low-key about the plain bench seat interior uninterrupted by the factory column gear selector (, officer).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 2.216VTurbo View Post
    Well if it were mine I'd certainly try not to get any parking tickets in Santa Monica.

SM parking enforcement is the bain of living here if you don't have enclosed/ug parking (I don't). They've milked me repeatedly for neglecting to put up the hang tag or letting the car sit on street sweeping day.

Concerning the car, I was just curious what random thread viewers might suggest if in my shoes. It has four handsome rotors so it stops well enough for Autox. I think for pushing the performance at events beyond fun in a parking lot, it would benefit best from a manual (easier said than done, right?). That being said, there is something sublime, hilarious, and super low-key about the plain bench seat interior uninterrupted by the factory column gear selector (, officer).