Thread: Keen 3.0 Parts For Sale

Garrett booster

Keen 3.0 Parts For Sale

Date: 12th July 2016
    Username: slantsixdan
    Full Name: Dan Stern

Got a few choice bits left over from a 3.0 Dodge I no longer have. Prices plus postage from Seattle WA for a US buyer (or from Vancouver BC for a Canadian buyer)

• Brand new set of Bosch EV6 (Generation-3) four-hole fuel injectors for 3.0 V6. $169/set of six. Bought 'em, never got around to installing 'em, durnit; they made a large improvement over good/clean stock injectors on the other 3.0 I used to have. These are dynamically flow-matched to 2%. See here for a demonstration comparing the generation-1 injectors to these Gen-3 items—much better fuel atomization and mixture precision with the Gen-3 = better driveability, performance, and mileage.

These will work on '87-'91 and '92-up 3.0 V6s. The factory impedance value is different for those year groups, but these high-impedance injectors are compatible with either type of injector controller (it's the other way around you can't go).

• Brand new real Chrysler Nippondenso mini starter for 3.0 V6, $77. Not Chinese so-called "100% new" counterfeit crapola, not "remanufactured" junk (those are your two choices at local auto parts stores or on RockAuto...go check their prices then look at mine). This is the late-style starter, about half as long and 30% stronger than the earlier longer type. Fits any year 3.0.

• Canadian Air Filters for 3.0: Two of them, Fleetgard, new in box. Bought these after finding the Wix ones I'd been using are now much cheesier Chinese items. $11 for the pair

turbo addict

Re: Keen 3.0 Parts For Sale

What flow rate are the injectors? I might be a buyer...plus I'm "local".

Garrett booster

+10% over stock, which is fully within the control parameters of stock computers.

turbo addict

Darn...actually too small. Since you're local we should maybe try to hang out at some point! LOL