So I have two turbo's sitting on my shelf, both of which are a little bit of a mystery as to exactly what they are.

1st turbo was taken off a Shelby charger that I picked up from southern TN but was originally an Indy car. From what I remember it was described to me as a "Grand National Hybrid Turbo" or something along those lines.

Here are the specs, best I can get at least
Compressor housing = unknown size, no name, only a 6 digit casting number. It is rather large.
Compressor wheel = 56mm x 74mm (57 trim wheel)
Exhaust housing = .63 A/R
Exhaust wheel = Around 49mm, I measured through the housing. (I was unable to get housing off due to locks up bolts, they are soaking in penetrant now)

2nd Turbo was taken off my Wagon, which I purchased from Devon in Indy, and he bought from Wallace (screen name) from Richmond VA. I was told it was a Super 70 turbo.

Here are the specs
Compressor Housing = .60ar
Compressor wheel = 48mm x 70mm (math shows 47 trim, but i'm guess I measured wrong and it's a 46 trim)
Exhaust housing = .63 a/r
Exhust wheel = 53mm x 64mm

I was thinking about combining the two turbos, and putting the larger compressor wheel and housing with the larger exhaust wheel. Wondering if that would make another normally available turbo, like a t3/t4 57 trim with a stage 2 wheel.....or something like that.

Reason I'm thinking about this, is the turbo I have on the wagon now is my van's old turbo. It has had a very hard life and now with waste gate disconnected is only making 22-24 psi. If I can rebuild one turbo and have a higher HP capable turbo I'd like to do so. But if I'd end up with a rebuilt paperweight I'd rather not do that