Okay fellas, i know im new to this turbo dodge thing (thank you to minigts and 89 rampage) and the support the community gives is amazing, with that being said, i have number 303 csxt and i just got it running and driving again thanks to the two mentioned above. i was driving it and started smelling coolant and i got it home and opened the hood and there was coolant everywhere. i got home and let everything dry off thinking it was from one of those universal overflow bottles but upon further investigation i noticed coolant dripping from the back of the motor. i looked under there thinking it was one of the turbo coolant lines but i saw that it was dripping from where the turbo meets the exhaust downpipe. i drained the oil hoping for no coolant in the oil and there wasnt any just smelled like gas. i also pulled the number three spark plug to see it was coated in gas. could i just be able to run some stop leak in the coolant and hope that stops the leak or would that just be chasing my tail and wasting my time?