I need comment on the way I have set up the interface between the intake manifold, the valve cover and turbo input tube. I installed a Tee on the intake, one line of which has the PCV valve installed so that boost pressure is prevented from entering the valve cover through the spigot. I have that coupled to a 5/8th plastic tee which installs on the valve cover. The remaining port on the tee has the steel factory tube attached to the ribbed hose that is part of the turbo intake side. My theory is that crankcase pressure is drawn into the intake simultaneously through the PCV and the turbo intake hose during part throttle operation. During boost the PCV is forced closed stopping boost from entering the crankcase and the line to the turbo intake tube draws off positive pressure from the crankcase.
I set this up to be similar to the 1985 L-body arrangement where the steel tube is attached to the air cleaner body.
Does this make sense to you all? Am I missing anything. I do realize that fine oil mist may be entering the compressor and the intercooler. Does it matter?
Thanks, jeff1234