Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SDAC 26, Friday June 24th Getogether

Rhymes with tortoise. Turbo Mopar Staff cordes's Avatar

Re: SDAC 26, Friday June 24th Getogether

I would like to take this time to point out that Jon lied to me and stated that there were no dangerous spiders around his place before my first visit. While I was there I was told "don't move! the biggest brown recluse I've ever seen is crawling into your shoe." while I was getting some wood for the fire. Once I got to the fire pit with my stack of wood I was able to make this new friend.

Slugmobile & MeanMini Caretaker Turbo Mopar Contributor wheming's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cordes View Post
    I would like to take this time to point out that Jon lied to me and stated that there were no dangerous spiders around his place before my first visit. While I was there I was told "don't move! the biggest brown recluse I've ever seen is crawling into your shoe." while I was getting some wood for the fire. Once I got to the fire pit with my stack of wood I was able to make this new friend.

Those things are harmless....

...until you get bit.
    Wayne H.

'91 Dodge Spirit ES 2.5L turbo 5spd
    '05 PT GT 2.4T HO autostick (RIP)
    '89 Plymouth Acclaim 2.5L turbo auto, "Slugmobile" yes, THE Slugmobile!
    '89 Dodge Caravan SE 2.5L turbo auto, "Mean Mini" yes, Gus' Mean Mini! (Current best 11.699 @ 114.43 mph! - Oct 15th, 2022 Cecil County Dragway, MD)
    MeanMini dragracing videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...URZLB1RxGYF6vw
    and other cars, trucks and motorcycles
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SlugmobileMeanMini

Of course you'd have to dig that one up. That was taken outside and away from the house. Should be safe....I think.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Garrett booster

Eh....just a little Black Widow. 😱

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Added a note about not bringing any drugs of any kind to this get together. Not speaking to anyone in particular, just making sure everyone is aware since there may be some people attending that are new or whom I haven't been around before.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by minigts View Post
    Added a note about not bringing any drugs of any kind to this get together. Not speaking to anyone in particular, just making sure everyone is aware since there may be some people attending that are new or whom I haven't been around before.
    So I have to leave the car at home? I'm hooked on boost...it's better than Prozac. 😜

Quote Originally Posted by cudagirl77 View Post
    So I have to leave the car at home? I'm hooked on boost...it's better than Prozac. 😜
    hahaha touche. You can only get arrested for boost if you use it inappropriately.
    Last edited by minigts; 05-23-2016 at 12:31 PM.

I had planned on playing with the spiders while tripping out of my mind on LSD. Thanks for the heads up that this won't be appropriate for the party. At least you'll let me run around pants less.

boostaholic Turbo Mopar Contributor

I had planned on playing with the spiders while tripping out of my mind on LSD. Thanks for the heads up that this won't be appropriate for the party. At least you'll let me run around pants less.
    And this man teaches children.....

YIKES!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 83scamp View Post
    And this man teaches children.....

YIKES!!!!

hahaha EXACTLY! Maybe I should let all my neighbors know ahead of time what all may ensue....

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor shmedley's Avatar

hahaha EXACTLY! Maybe I should let all my neighbors know ahead of time what all may ensue....
    Maybe???
    You should start buttering them up now before they complain about a naked Bigfoot running around
    Thanks Brad S. SDAC National Proud Member SDAC Chicago Proud Member 14 Ram 1500 86 Shelby Charger "Chicago Stock"

Quote Originally Posted by shmedley View Post
    Maybe???
    You should start buttering them up now before they complain about a naked Bigfoot running around
    I think you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by shmedley View Post
    Maybe???
    He's going to charge admission.

Just a bump to remind anyone coming in town early that I will be hosting a get together at my place Friday June 24th. Please see the original post.

Slugmobile & MeanMini Caretaker Turbo Mopar Contributor wheming's Avatar

Just a bump to remind anyone coming in town early that I will be hosting a get together at my place Friday June 24th. Please see the original post.
    Do we need to make a reservation? ?
    Or is that only if we want one of the 4 garage spots??
    Wayne H.

'91 Dodge Spirit ES 2.5L turbo 5spd
    '05 PT GT 2.4T HO autostick (RIP)
    '89 Plymouth Acclaim 2.5L turbo auto, "Slugmobile" yes, THE Slugmobile!
    '89 Dodge Caravan SE 2.5L turbo auto, "Mean Mini" yes, Gus' Mean Mini! (Current best 11.699 @ 114.43 mph! - Oct 15th, 2022 Cecil County Dragway, MD)
    MeanMini dragracing videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...URZLB1RxGYF6vw
    and other cars, trucks and motorcycles
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SlugmobileMeanMini

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor 2.216VTurbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wheming View Post
    Your kidding right? Youre not parking where I'm sleeping... Cars outside, don't worry, it wont snow...

AJ (no More Alan) 84 Rampage RT TIII/568 Quaife 87 GLHS dealer optioned Red 16V Masi/568/Quaife
    90 Masi 16V White/Ginger/Black
    89 TC Masi 16V Red/Ginger/Black
    86 GLHS #110 RoadRace Built 89 CSX-VNT Recaro Car
    89 Turbo Mini 'Woody' 85 GLHT 'RedBox'
    2014 Explorer DD'r 3.5Twin Turbo Ecoboost AWD and 500HP
    My profile page has over 20,000 views, I'm somebody LOL

[QUOTE=minigts;1108225]hahaha EXACTLY! Maybe I should let all my neighbors know ahead of time what all may ensue.... [/QUOTE

I was thinking of running a Craigslist ad for skeet shooters to shoot down drones at a new nudist resort....at Lake of the Ozarks. I don't have the guts if someone else wants to run the ad feel free.

Quote Originally Posted by wheming View Post
    haha No, but it would be good from a planning perspective to know who all is coming. I have about 15 people I'm 99% certain will be there, about 6 I know 100% will be there, so if anyone is planning to come who hasn't spoken up, I'm going to assume about double of my confirmed. Thinking 30 will be safe, but going to plan for 40 just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by 2.216VTurbo View Post
    Your kidding right? Youre not parking where I'm sleeping... Cars outside, don't worry, it wont snow...
    I have PLENTY of floor space for anyone who needs to stay over, but you're one of my 100%'ers.

[QUOTE=looneytuner;1108887]
    hahaha EXACTLY! Maybe I should let all my neighbors know ahead of time what all may ensue.... [/QUOTE

I was thinking of running a Craigslist ad for skeet shooters to shoot down drones at a new nudist resort....at Lake of the Ozarks. I don't have the guts if someone else wants to run the ad feel free.
    Oh good gravy. I can only imagine....haha Are you coming to SDAC? For some reason I thought you weren't or were a "?" about the show. If you can make it, excellent!!

boostaholic Turbo Mopar Contributor

I'm planning on being there at some point with my son & probably a friend of mine who is caravanning down with me...

Quote Originally Posted by 83scamp View Post
    I'm planning on being there at some point with my son & probably a friend of mine who is caravanning down with me...
    You're one of my 99%'ers.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast