I really don't know what I am missing on my own car but I just cant seem to get it right. All be it that the Omni is pretty well tweaked and the others I have done are a lot closer to stock.

Here is the issue unless I have the pumping table maxed out from anywhere off idle say 2000-5200 the thing is lean like bad lean 15.0 to 16.5 to one part throttle cruise it dosent matter. I have checked everthing I know to check but it still seems the same has to be 98-99 percent to get even close to right fuel and it is still a bit lean for where the guide line says it should be. I don't really get it because with the other cars I have done I barley have to move the pumping table and I see a big difference. It is almost like the fuel tables are not scaled right but I have checked them a few times and they seem to be right. I don't get it.

Here is a little info on the car.

86 GLHT T2 electronics
forged pistons
ported head 1mm over valves
stock cam
ported exhaust
57 trim turbo
83pph injectors 43.5psi
full 3 inch exhaust

Pretty much everthing is big except for the stock intercooler but I am only running 14psi till I get the fuel thing figured out. Any help would be great thanks Kris