Mitsu booster

89 csx vnt

Date: 06th May 2016
    Slowneon
    Samuel Kenney
    Addison MI 49220 Tipton MI 49287
    734-755-1338 or samuelekenney@yahoo.com
    $4000

89 Shelby CSX VNT with 122710 miles on it.I don’t have the time for this vehicle so I figured I would put it up for sale.WhenI purchased vehicle I replaced plugs, wires, cap,rotor, water pump, belts including timingbelt, shocks, struts, and installed new tires.Installed a 2.5inch exhaust system with high flow cat.Replaced clutch, had flywheel machined. Idon’t have the time to drive this car anymore too busy with life.I’m looking to sell it to someone that’s not going to strip the car and part it out. I could do that bet it seems a waste. All the Shelby emblems are still on the car but is missing the front fascia like most.

The bad.
    It has a dead battery from setting to long; the spare tire well is rusted up I do have a rust free replacement, also some rust on passenger floor board. Second gear grinds at high rpm.Fuel Injector O-ring leaking. I probably will get this fixed before I sell the car.The front bumper cover was mostly missing when I bought it so I removed the last couple piece thatwhere hanging on.Steering wheel need to be repaired. Head liner is falling.

I have a bunch of spare parts to go with the car.
    Spare driver’s door, deck lid, ground effects, a rear wing it has a crack in it.Two piece intake. New rear bumper cover reproduction for polybushings.Have NOS door seals, window scrappers, decklid seal CSX stickers.Seat belts(driver side belt sticks).Two spare ecu’s one stock and one fwd performance.I’m sure that I am forgetting stuff because I haven’t gone thought it in a long time. I can get you more pictures if you want but may take a couple days.The car is located in Tipton MI 49287 at my fathers all the parts are located in Addison MI 49220

You can text me or email me, but please don’t text after 9pm eastern standard time.
    I don’t really make it online except at work so if you post on here I may not respond for a couple days f necessary I could transport the car and parts with in 75miles or the right price

[IMG]
    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx297/samuelekenney/20160409_173144_zpsgzvv6zrm.jpg[/IMG]

Mitsu booster

Re: 89 csx vnt

Price change $3500 OBO Need the money more than the car but I will not give it away. Call or text 734-755-1338 or email sammyk48162@yahoo.com samuelekenney@yahoo.com If you pm or post on this ad I may not respond don't have time to check back here every often