Thread: Stage1 .63 AR chrysler pattern turbine housing and 2.5" or 3" swingvalve

Mitsu booster

Stage1 .63 AR chrysler pattern turbine housing and 2.5" or 3" swingvalve

Anybody gots ? Have cash , will send . PM me .

turbo addict

Re: Stage1 .63 AR chrysler pattern turbine housing and 2.5" or 3" swingvalve

Chris @ turbosunleashed.com has reproduced these and are in stock brand new and ready to ship. The casting is IMO, better than the originals.
    Todd

Mitsu booster

Chris's website is janky .

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor

Not his parts
    John Laing

"The sole condition which is required in order to succeed in centralizing the supreme power in a democratic community, is to love equality, or to get men to believe you love it. Thus the science of despotism, which was once so complex is simplified, and reduced . . . . to a single principle."
    -- Alexis de Tocqueville

"One of the methods used by statists to destroy capitalism consists in establishing controls that tie a given industry hand and foot, making it unable to solve its problems, then declaring that freedom has failed and stronger controls are necessary."
    --Ayn Rand

"To evolve, you don't need a Constitution. All you need is a legislature and a ballot box . . . . things will evolve as much as you want. All of these changes can come about democratically; you don't need a Constitution to do that and it's not the function of a Constitution to do that."
    -- Justice Antonin Scalia

Mitsu booster

In my experience he sells excellent parts for fair prices . That said , IMO , his service and demeanor leave something to be desired and his shipping , while I wouldn't go as far as to call it rapey , a case could be made for daterapey .

boostaholic Turbo Mopar Contributor

It's easier to call him and discuss what you want first. The site is a bit janky as you mentioned, but as long as he's aware of what you want you can put it in the comments portion of the form. I did that just now, and he let me know of other steps that need to be taken that are included in the price of the parts I bought.
    Nick G. 1984 Dodge Rampage

Slugmobile & MeanMini Caretaker Turbo Mopar Contributor wheming's Avatar

The newly reproduced housings are really nice! I picked one up as a spare.
    The site and online catalog is a bit easier to use from a pc rather than from phone browser.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    Wayne H.

'91 Dodge Spirit ES 2.5L turbo 5spd
    '05 PT GT 2.4T HO autostick (RIP)
    '89 Plymouth Acclaim 2.5L turbo auto, "Slugmobile" yes, THE Slugmobile!
    '89 Dodge Caravan SE 2.5L turbo auto, "Mean Mini" yes, Gus' Mean Mini! (Current best 11.699 @ 114.43 mph! - Oct 15th, 2022 Cecil County Dragway, MD)
    MeanMini dragracing videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...URZLB1RxGYF6vw
    and other cars, trucks and motorcycles
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SlugmobileMeanMini

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaMoneyPit View Post
    In my experience he sells excellent parts for fair prices . That said , IMO , his service and demeanor leave something to be desired and his shipping , while I wouldn't go as far as to call it rapey , a case could be made for daterapey .
    Our website is linked directly to UPS and their shipping calculator determines the cost, not us. We chose UPS because the majority of packages we ship are 10 - 50 pounds and they have the best rates for boxes in that weight range. For items weighing less than a pound we encourage our customers to leave a note in the comment field if the shipping seems abnormally high and we will manually adjust it down for them.

We try hard to make doing business with us as affordable as possible for everyone. To date we have avoided charging additional Service/Handling Fees and don't anticipate changing that policy any time soon.

Thanks!

Chris Wright
    TurbosUnleashed.com
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor mopar-tech's Avatar

Shipping too and from Arizona is horrible for some reason, no fault of Chris.

I have run into this many, many times.

Gary Donovan.

Working on clearing the decks.