The castings were made of a Chrysler swirl head intake port and combustion chamber, using silicone.

The solidworks models were made by scanning those silicone castings using a 3D laser scanning.

In my opinion the solidworks models/scans are good enough to use as a base for making toolpaths with.

In fact, I did make toolpaths based on the geometry of the combustion chamber, and machined a small area of the actual head to deshroud the valves. Everything went as expected.

NOTE: Advanced Solidworks and CAM skills are required to use these models in any sort of real-world application like CNC head porting, etc..this is completely your responsibility!

These models were generated in Solidworks 2001 so should work fine in any later version of solidworks.

The toolpaths shown in one of the picture are not included (and would not be transferrable anyway as they are specific to my CAM software)

Upon payment, the solidworks files will be emailed to you, and the silicone molds will be shipped to you. You are free to do whatever you want with both, including developing commercial products/services,copying and distributing them, selling them, etc..

They are for sale with an ebay auction! Starting at $75 bid or $200 buy it now, here: Chrysler Swirl Head Intake Port CC Silicone Casts and SolidWorks Models | eBay