Thread: MP tune points moving when I click on them?

Garrett booster

MP tune points moving when I click on them?

I guess I never noticed it before because I never had my tune up close enough where it could make a difference. So say I am adjusting the Fuelbaselinefrommap table and I click on a point to highlight it the raw value might be 652 it jumps to 622 then I move it back to 14.7:1 save it and click on another point or do something else come back in and click on it again and it jumps right back to 622 again and will stay there even if you go do someingthing else it is always on 622 which happens to be 15.28:1?

Maybe I have read why it does this somewhere and forgot. Maybe I need a refresher again. Thanks for the help.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor

Re: MP tune points moving when I click on them?

Quote Originally Posted by TFmech View Post
    I guess I never noticed it before because I never had my tune up close enough where it could make a difference. So say I am adjusting the Fuelbaselinefrommap table and I click on a point to highlight it the raw value might be 652 it jumps to 622 then I move it back to 14.7:1 save it and click on another point or do something else come back in and click on it again and it jumps right back to 622 again and will stay there even if you go do someingthing else it is always on 622 which happens to be 15.28:1?

Maybe I have read why it does this somewhere and forgot. Maybe I need a refresher again. Thanks for the help.
    sorry but i'm not following you... 1)what raw value are you referring to? table, pointer, afr display, ... 2) need to be more specific on what steps you actually did. when you click near a point the program will center the mouse pointer over that point so the mouse may move a bit on it's own...
    89 Voyager LE, 2.5T2 - rest in peace
    87 Charger Shelby T2 (2.4 conversion in process)

Garrett booster

Re: MP tune points moving when I click on them?

Quote Originally Posted by wowzer View Post
    sorry but i'm not following you... 1)what raw value are you referring to? table, pointer, afr display, ... 2) need to be more specific on what steps you actually did. when you click near a point the program will center the mouse pointer over that point so the mouse may move a bit on it's own...
    I see it in the raw raw Y decimal value and on the a/f and the usec. If I open up the main tuning window and click on any of the first few points on they jump to a leaner value on the Y axis the X dosent move. The 652 would be the raw Y axis dec value on the second point and it jumps to 622 no matter where I click to highlight it. It is not dependent on it being 652 either I opened some older ones there were a little diffrent and they jump to 622 or 15.28 on the A/F guide adjust it back to 14.7 which is a raw y value of 647-652 and close everything down open it back up and click on that point it jumps back to 15.28 or so on the A/F guide and on the raw y decimal value 622.