Date: 03rd April 2016
Username: Corporal
Full Name: Brennon Miller
City, State, Zip: Hampstead, NC 28443
Selling or Wanted Price: 1300

Description: For sale is a 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby, with a 2.2l Turbocharged 4 cylinder, with a 5 speed manual. It'is a pretty rare car with only less than 5000 ever made. An original Carroll Shelby car, made in the few years he worked with Dodge. It's been a project car of mine for the last few years. Sadly the head gasket seems to have gone bad. She starts, and runs, but not for long. But! It has many new parts including:
-Starter
-Front shock struts
-4 Brake rotors, 4 pads, 2 calipers, 1 brake line (have the other it just never got installed), Brake booster and master cylinder
-Fuel tank, sending unit, and fuel pump
-Water Pump
-All new vacuum hoses
-Battery
-Passenger side transaxle
-Headlights
The car is going to need some TLC under the hood and some harder loving on the exterior, but electrically everything is sound.

You can see my original post when I bought the car here: http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...lby&highlight=
My apologies as the pictures in the original post are gone, and as per posting rules for this section I need to go take more pictures with information in them. Pictures will come soon, or you can contact me for the original pictures.

**Price is Negotiable