Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neat/Rare parts (Some NS1) for Sale (prim. G body)

Trust Me...I'm "The Doctor"™ Turbo Mopar Vendor LaserXT1986's Avatar

Neat/Rare parts (Some NS1) for Sale (prim. G body)

Selling off some of the stuff in my collection that I no longer wish to hold on to, or have taking up the space. Some is NS1, some is hard to come by, some are basics. ALL Prices are PLUS SHIPPING. I ship via UPS only, so if you are interested in an item and want the shipping cost, PM me your city AND zip code.

I accept only USPS Money Orders for payment (or the equivalent if you are in Canada). In rare cases I will accept a personal check, but it must clear first before I ship. USPS Money orders, I ship the day I receive it. For those who don't know me and are worried about being screwed, ANY moderator here can vouch for me. You will not be screwed or misled, period Also, if you see something you like and it's a little out of reach, PM me with your offer....worst I will say is no

PICTURES AVAILABLE for all items, just send me your email and I will gladly send pictures!!

-Tonneau hatch cover for 84-89 G body. Black in color. MINT shape. No flaws, no tears, no stains, and pulls and retracts flawlessly. This is not cloth, this is a vinyl/"pleather" looking piece. Have (3), all same MINT condition. $35 each plus shipping.

-COMPLETE ELECTRONIC VOICE ALERT (EVA) CONVERSION KIT for 1985 CHRYSLER LASER/DODGE DAYTONA. This came out of a turbo 1985 Laser XE but will work in a 1985 Daytona as well. This is a COMPLETE KIT, it includes the engine harness with all special wiring for the EVA, the dash harness with all special wiring, the interior harness with all necessary wiring, the electronic LED monitor, the voice box, the brake fluid cap with special sensor, the coolant bottle with special sensor, AND all necessary instructions, and wiring diagrams. It does NOT include a digital speedometer or navigator (which the harness is designed for and has the plugs for). I believe the harnesses are near perfect with all plugs intact, if any are missing or bad I WILL repair it before it ships. **NOTE** The 1985 harnesses are different than the 84 AND 86 (trust me), and therefore if this is purchased for any other year I cannot be liable if the wiring is not compatible. $200 plus shipping

-NS1 RARE, BRAND NEW NEVER USED 2 piece CD Player This is the special CD player that went into the 1988 and 1989 Daytona and Lebaron coupe, where the cupholders are. This is a BRAND new unit, still in the original box, with cable, and foam packing. It even has the security screw that must be removed before using for the first time. The bracket assembly with it states it is for a Minivan (S body) but this is easily adapted to the G body (they used the SAME model, just different brackets obviously). I will also supply the part number for the trim piece that goes where the cupholders go, after installing this CD player. Lastly, I will include a USED but good condition Infinity 2 tape player to hook this CD player up to. $260 plus shipping.

-1986 FSM Manuals (set of 3). Like Brand new, no worn/dirty covers, etc. $30 for the set plus shipping.

-Forward Motion "MAP ADJUSTMENT SWITCH": Basically the adjustable zener diode. With instructions, brand new, never installed. $20 plus shipping

-2.5" downpipe. $15 plus shipping.

-Armrest (the vinyl top lid) for 84-86 Laser, 84-89 Daytona, and 87-89 Lebaron coupe. Black in color, MINT like new shape, you won't find a nicer one unless you go back in time and steal one off of a showroom model. $25 plus shipping.

-Air bladder for 84-86 Laser/Daytona (manual inflate). The air bags that inflate the seat. Set includes one for the thigh area and one for the lumbar. $20 plus shipping.

-Air bladder for 87-89 Daytona (electronic inflate). The air bags that inflate the seat. Set includes one for the thigh area and one for the lumbar. $20 plus shipping.

-Air Seat Control switch for 87-89 Daytona (electronic inflate).The one that mounts on the seat wing area. Works, in good overall shape (lettering SLIGHTLY worn off). $20 plus shipping

-Foglight switch for Daytona. $10 plus shipping.

-Rare 1984 Laser/Daytona "Rear Amp" switch. Looks like brand new. $10 plus shipping.

-Rear trim piece for 84-89 G Body with rear wiper This is the plastic piece that mounts inside the hatch and around the rear wiper assembly. Rare black color in decent shape (some minor scuffs and a slightly chipped corner). $10 plus shipping.

-Rear washer fluid container and flex hose. For 1984-89 Daytona and 84-86 Laser. Like new. $20 plus shipping.

-Steering column from 1986 Laser XT, tilt column, tight (no slop), with cruise, and leather steering wheel (wheel is a bit scuffed up). With Key in ignition. Rare Black color. $35 plus shipping.

-Like New never used BRA for 86 Laser XE/XT. Still in box, only took out to examine. $20 plus shipping.

-(1) single strut, brand new, from Gabriel, still in box. This came with the Laser I bought in Florida, no use to me. $5 plus shipping. **NOTE** only have 1.

-
    David C. Lucidi/1986 Chrysler Laser XT aka "K.I.T.T"
    Authorized TM Decal Vendor:

"SDAC-Club decals": National & many others.
    "Turbo-Mopar": All Decals in store.
    "Turbos Unleashed": Decals in the TU store.
    "Custom and One of a Kind": PM me your specific needs!
    "G-BODY TURBO,TURBO Z, SHELBY Z decals": 100% authentic exact reproduction of factory originals, guaranteed to meet concourse level restorations.

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanman²'s Avatar

Re: Neat/Rare parts (Some NS1) for Sale (prim. G body)

David, I'll take the Zener diode gizmo,
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

Hybrid booster

i do beleive the strut will fit up to 94 shadows? i will take that ... do u accept paypal?

Frank

Quote Originally Posted by turbovanman View Post
    David, I'll take the Zener diode gizmo,
    Simon, no problem, do you want me to UPS it to the Langely address? Also, I finally emailed you that thing I had forgotten about for several weeks now LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Radiant_Red View Post
    i do beleive the strut will fit up to 94 shadows? i will take that ... do u accept paypal?

Frank
    Frank, as I stated, I only accept money orders, preferably USPS (Or Canadian equivalent). I will also accept a personal check but it must clear first. I checked the part number, it's Gabriel G55526. According to the database at Autozone.com, this is the same part number for a 94 Shadow as it is for an 86 Laser. PM me your city and zip code so I can get you a total for the shipping as this thing weighs a good number of pounds....

"G-BODY TURBO,TURBO Z, SHELBY Z decals": 100% authentic exact reproduction of factory originals, guaranteed to meet concourse level restorations.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor "Top Fuel" Bender's Avatar

bump for some great rare parts

turbo addict

I know somebody who probably wants one of those cargo covers. He just bought an '84 Turbo Z and his is missing. Shoot me over a pic of one (he's not on the boards) and I'll show it to him then put him in contact with you

I'll take the Steering Column and Console ("armrest") lid - PM sent with request for pic's and email address,

TT

Invisible Turbo Mopar Contributor mcsvt's Avatar

Dave if Frank doesn't take the strut I will, but only if you bring it to a meeting so I can see your car
    -Gary Mazzone-
    1986 GLHS #168

UPDATES:

Forward Motion Map Switch: SOLD!

Strut: Pending, 2nd offer goes to Gary M.

Steering wheel & armrest lid: Pending

Tonneau cover: (1) Pending, 2 others still for sale

Downpipe: SOLD!

All other items still for sale!!!

Hybrid booster

Can you "guesstimate" shipping on a tonneau cover and the FSM to zip code 32725 Deltona, Florida?

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyL View Post
    Can you "guesstimate" shipping on a tonneau cover and the FSM to zip code 32725 Deltona, Florida?
    PM with prices sent

Dave

The buddy of ours who Pat mentioned also would like to get the metal shell of the rear bumper that the cover goes over for his 84 (I told him I think 84-86s are unique to those years). His dad will be coming out to Johnstown and would be willing to drive out and pick one up if you have it for sale and relatively rust free. PM Pat if you would on this. And he is definitely interested in a tonneau cover (black), just awaiting pics. so we can forward them over to him! Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by DC Turismo View Post
    Dave

The buddy of ours who Pat mentioned also would like to get the metal shell of the rear bumper that the cover goes over for his 84 (I told him I think 84-86s are unique to those years). His dad will be coming out to Johnstown and would be willing to drive out and pick one up if you have it for sale and relatively rust free. PM Pat if you would on this. And he is definitely interested in a tonneau cover (black), just awaiting pics. so we can forward them over to him! Thanks man!
    PM sent

Thanks Dave!

Bumpage.

Hybrid booster

I want a Toneau cover. Does it come with the plastic cup things that hold it to the inside of the car? Also do you have the hooks that hold the cover open?

PM me price shipped to 97402

Thanks

turbo addict

dave do you have pics of the hatch piece that goes around the rear wiper motor? specifially the scuffs and chipped corner? Oakley1@ix.netcom.com

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by amcpacer View Post
    I want a Toneau cover. Does it come with the plastic cup things that hold it to the inside of the car? Also do you have the hooks that hold the cover open?

PM me price shipped to 97402

Thanks
    PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by GLHNSLHT2 View Post
    dave do you have pics of the hatch piece that goes around the rear wiper motor? specifially the scuffs and chipped corner? Oakley1@ix.netcom.com

Thanks.
    Pictures emailed

Authorized Vendor Turbo Mopar Vendor mario03SRT's Avatar

Laser,

If the armrest is still available I'll take it and can pay immediately.

Marion

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor

Also interested in the daytona Tonneau hatch cover. Please pm me how much shipped to 53525.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OnLooker View Post
    Also interested in the daytona Tonneau hatch cover. Please pm me how much shipped to 53525.

Thanks
    PM sent, sorry for the delay.

Quote Originally Posted by mario03SRT View Post
    Laser,

If the armrest is still available I'll take it and can pay immediately.

Marion
    Marion,

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I was waiting to see if the first person that was interested, was sending payment or not. He sent payment this weekend. Sorry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast