Date: 22nd March 2016
Username: slantsixdan
Full Name: Dan Stern
City, State, Zip: Vancouver, BC, V6A 3K8 Canada
Price: $667, one step ahead of the devil!

My "time capsule" '91 Spirit ES 3.0 with 70k original miles (113k km) lost its A604. Starts and runs perfectly, can be moved forward and backward but not driven a distance. I don't have time, space, or resources to repair it. Very clean, very straight, zero rust, exterior and interior near perfect, no dogs or smokers in it. Except for the transmission and tachometer (which sticks sometimes), everything including the A/C works correctly. A bunch of desireable and rare parts on it, too:

• New (1 month) Continental ControlContact tires ($400+; see them here) on real nice snowflake rims
• European-spec Chrysler Saratoga headlamps (glass H4)
• European-spec Chrysler Saratoga side view mirrors (large, folding, heated -- not in pic)
• Koni struts and shocks (adjustable & rebuildable; won't need rebuild for a long time)
• Upgraded rear springs
• 136-amp Denso alternator (bought NEW, not reman)
• New (NOS) left and right taillamps and central trunk panel, properly converted to LED
• Chrysler Infinity FM/AM/CD/Cassette stereo with aux port for phone/mp3 player plug-in
• • Complete Gates No-Throw kit (serpentine belt has ribs on both sides instead of just one, will not jump off the pulleys no matter how much rain or snow you drive through)
• Side and back windows have Llumar Air film on them -- invisible "tint" doesn't break laws but keeps the hot sun outside
• Other recent/newer parts: high-flow California-legal catalytic converter, genuine Mopar stainless muffler, FlowMaster resonator. Genuine Mopar FFV (flex-fuel) fuel pump. Genuine Mopar Valeo radiator. Heater core. Evans Waterless coolant (spendy but excellent; read up on it here)

I bought it in the States with 17k miles on it from a Dodge dealer tech, who bought it new. Have kept it up carefully with synth oil, etc. The whole car has to go. Clean title. Can be freely imported back into the States without safety/emissions paperwork hassles (25 years old). Bring a trailer. Cash talks.