Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0002_zpsfnbqvizn.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	22.8 KB 
ID:	57681
There are people on this forum who have said they couldnt get their vans out of (in some cases into..) the 14s with a TII Garrett and a whole bunch of 'upgrade' parts, and people in general seem to think it is super hard to make a van go quick or fast. My van has a stock 1pc, stock injectors, stock head, stock cam, stock mitsu, stock downpipe (with cutout), stock ECU, weighs 3000lb (no real weight reduction besides benches and carpet, no cutting), and i'm a good 60' away from 13s after a handful of passes, on TBI pistons/rods that some people say should melt at 7psi.

I've made two trips to the track and maybe 4 or 5 good passes total on this van, and it has gone 14.06@96.7mph w/ a 1.97 60'. I gave up and left before i got my 13.9 because i get impatient with the staging lanes, but i already feel like i re-proved what's already been shown to be possible with the mitsu (two people have gone 13.9@97 with mitsu vans), and i'm pretty confident it's the fastest anyone has gone on the TBI stuff that everyone and their mom said to throw out in the last 15 years i've been reading about k-cars on the internet.

EDIT: Video