Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Sdac 26?

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Re: Sdac 26?

She can bring it!

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor

It's nice to see more people making the long haul in their cars.

boostaholic Turbo Mopar Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by cudagirl77 View Post
    Our room is booked, she was hesitant when I said SDAC, but made the reservation. $75/night for 5 nights. We should get in sometime Friday and we'll leave Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My guess is you will be following a similar route to me. I'm leaving from NE Indiana about 8 am Friday. Plan right now is I-69 South to Indy, I-70 over to 55, down to 57, then come in the West side of Memphis. Should put us at the host hotel about 6pm. We considered I-65 down to Nashville, but that is a long, boring route. 55 & 57 look much more scenic going down near the Mississippi River...

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by 83scamp View Post
    My guess is you will be following a similar route to me. I'm leaving from NE Indiana about 8 am Friday. Plan right now is I-69 South to Indy, I-70 over to 55, down to 57, then come in the West side of Memphis. We considered I-65 down to Nashville, but that is a long, boring route. 55 & 57 look much more scenic going down near the Mississippi River...
    We're coming from Detroit but going through Indy. Plan is to leave at 10pm and drive though the night.

My guess is you will be following a similar route to me. I'm leaving from NE Indiana about 8 am Friday. Plan right now is I-69 South to Indy, I-70 over to 55, down to 57, then come in the West side of Memphis. We considered I-65 down to Nashville, but that is a long, boring route. 55 & 57 look much more scenic going down near the Mississippi River...
    I would follow 69 to 155 that goes through Dyersberg, TN. I've been down that route many a time and going through AR and MO will be met with a lot of traffic, I think. Maybe it's not as far as I think, but the host hotel is at 240 and 40, which is on the northeast side of the city and 55 comes in due west across the river. Better entrance, but it may be further. But I've done the drive from Indy to my house MANY times and I can do it in about 6 hours, maybe just a little shy of that.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by minigts View Post
    I would follow 69 to 155 that goes through Dyersberg, TN. I've been down that route many a time and going through AR and MO will be met with a lot of traffic, I think. Maybe it's not as far as I think, but the host hotel is at 240 and 40, which is on the northeast side of the city and 55 comes in due west across the river. Better entrance, but it may be further. But I've done the drive from Indy to my house MANY times and I can do it in about 6 hours, maybe just a little shy of that.

I'll look into that route. I know when I ran Google maps, it gave me the choice of going I-65 to Nashville & over, or I-70 to 57 to 55. There was only a mile difference & about 3 minutes difference between the two routes. I'm just looking for something besides 4 lane boredom. But I don't want to get stopped in every little 1 stop light town either...

Nevermind, it's only faster if you go by my house. Which, I am inviting everyone who is coming in Friday to come to my house, but understand if everyone is tired from driving and wants to crash at the hotel. I'll post up the thread closer to the event, but you are welcome to come by Friday night for sure.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Nevermind, it's only faster if you go by my house. Which, I am inviting everyone who is coming in Friday to come to my house, but understand if everyone is tired from driving and wants to crash at the hotel. I'll post up the thread closer to the event, but you are welcome to come by Friday night for sure.
    We'll see how the others in my group feel, but I'm up for it! I've wanted to see your Charger for several years now.

We'll see how the others in my group feel, but I'm up for it! I've wanted to see your Charger for several years now.
    Well I really need to get the engine out so I can paint the bay and install a 555 that's just sitting in my garage, but come on by! Not sure if Slowe will be there Friday night or not, but he's the one that did the major work to it and can receive the accolades for the amazing job.

Well I really need to get the engine out so I can paint the bay and install a 555 that's just sitting in my garage, but come on by! Not sure if Slowe will be there Friday night or not, but he's the one that did the major work to it and can receive the accolades for the amazing job.

I plan on it. I've not been able to network with a lot of TM guys. I want to meet all of you guys this year, shake some hands, and get to know you guys better. The forums are great, and all the knowledge is amazing, but meeting you guys in person is so much better.

It's one of the reasons I have been coming since SDAC 18.

Hybrid booster

I've got one for you Greg. Take I-69 south into Indy, Go east around the loop to tie into I-70 west(It's 8 miles shorter then going around the west side, trust me) Pick up SR 41 south just before leaving Indiana and take it all the way thru' Evensville into Kentucky and pickup I-69 again WELL HELLO, THEIRS THAT ROAD AGAIN and take it all the way into Tennessee 'TIL YOU TIE INTO SR-51 SOUTH. Ask Minigts how that hooks up with his place. I'll miss you guys, tip over a long neck for me, Jer

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarneycars View Post
    I've got one for you Greg. Take I-69 south into Indy, Go east around the loop to tie into I-70 west(It's 8 miles shorter then going around the west side, trust me) Pick up SR 41 south just before leaving Indiana and take it all the way thru' Evensville into Kentucky and pickup I-69 again WELL HELLO, THEIRS THAT ROAD AGAIN and take it all the way into Tennessee 'TIL YOU TIE INTO SR-51 SOUTH. Ask Minigts how that hooks up with his place. I'll miss you guys, tip over a long neck for me, Jer
    Jer, we'll miss you too!

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor 2.216VTurbo's Avatar

Jer's not going, Im out...

AJ (no More Alan) 84 Rampage RT TIII/568 Quaife 87 GLHS dealer optioned Red 16V Masi/568/Quaife
    90 Masi 16V White/Ginger/Black
    89 TC Masi 16V Red/Ginger/Black
    86 GLHS #110 RoadRace Built 89 CSX-VNT Recaro Car
    89 Turbo Mini 'Woody' 85 GLHT 'RedBox'
    2014 Explorer DD'r 3.5Twin Turbo Ecoboost AWD and 500HP
    My profile page has over 20,000 views, I'm somebody LOL

Slugmobile & MeanMini Caretaker Turbo Mopar Contributor wheming's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarneycars View Post
    ... I'll miss you guys, tip over a long neck for me, Jer
    Dang! We could have caravaned, now that you are in NC.
    Which also reminds me, I need to make my way down to you for a visit!
    Wayne H.

'91 Dodge Spirit ES 2.5L turbo 5spd
    '05 PT GT 2.4T HO autostick (RIP)
    '89 Plymouth Acclaim 2.5L turbo auto, "Slugmobile" yes, THE Slugmobile!
    '89 Dodge Caravan SE 2.5L turbo auto, "Mean Mini" yes, Gus' Mean Mini! (Current best 11.699 @ 114.43 mph! - Oct 15th, 2022 Cecil County Dragway, MD)
    MeanMini dragracing videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...URZLB1RxGYF6vw
    and other cars, trucks and motorcycles
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SlugmobileMeanMini

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff Force Fed Mopar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wheming View Post
    Dang! We could have caravaned, now that you are in NC.
    Which also reminds me, I need to make my way down to you for a visit!
    Where in NC is he? I'm in the top of SC, 20 mins and I'm in Tryon.
    Rob M.
    '89 Turbo GTC

2.5 TIII stroker, 568 w/ OBX and 3.77 FD

Slugmobile & MeanMini Caretaker Turbo Mopar Contributor wheming's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Force Fed Mopar View Post
    Where in NC is he? I'm in the top of SC, 20 mins and I'm in Tryon.
    Wilmington.
    Wayne H.

'91 Dodge Spirit ES 2.5L turbo 5spd
    '05 PT GT 2.4T HO autostick (RIP)
    '89 Plymouth Acclaim 2.5L turbo auto, "Slugmobile" yes, THE Slugmobile!
    '89 Dodge Caravan SE 2.5L turbo auto, "Mean Mini" yes, Gus' Mean Mini! (Current best 11.699 @ 114.43 mph! - Oct 15th, 2022 Cecil County Dragway, MD)
    MeanMini dragracing videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...URZLB1RxGYF6vw
    and other cars, trucks and motorcycles
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SlugmobileMeanMini

Hybrid booster

JT, Alan, Wayne. You guyz are makin' me feel all warm 'n fuzzy. Have fun down in Graceland and try and stay cool. I mean you'z all cool dudez we know but like, the muggy meter iz off the chart in that town. Last time I waz there the only time I got cooled down waz in the shower and cruisin' on the river(There waz ah slight breeze) Oh? And ice tea won't help. It only keeps you awake and you gotta wear ah catheter. St Pauli iz way better, trust me, Jer

Does anybody want to split a room? I already booked a room with two beds. I'll be there Friday thru Wednesday morning. [/I]

Jim R.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345