Got the '86 GLHT out of storage for some up coming summer drives. Well a couple of months away. Thought about building a JCW mini but man they seem unreliable and expensive to maintain. Any Mini owners here with any insight? Grabbed the Omni to get the Mini thing out of my system. The GLH sure is fun.
Newly built T1 block with T2 rods, forged pistons, running log manifold with spearco intercooler, TU60 turbo in a T1 housing, 2.5" exhaust with a 2.5" dump with electric cutout exiting before rear wheel, FWD stage 3 computer. Runs about 13 - 14 lbs of boost. A555 transmission, autometer wideband and boost gauge. Im looking for advice on the next set of upgrades. I would like to keep it a log setup but willing to change If all the parts were readily available as a package from someone. My thoughts are - trying an air to water intercooler in place of the spearco, maybe more efficient, add a devils own meth system,
maybe try a 50hp nitrous setup. I also keep reading about going to a 3 bar map if running above 15lbs of boost. Can I install a 3bar in place of the 2 bar on my logic module? Looking forward to hearing how you guys think I should proceed. The car gets at most a couple of thousand km's put on in a summer.

Thank You
Jon