Hello, I am new to this forum.

I have an issue with my 98' ACR that I have been following. But can't fix.

First let me start. I bought the car back in 2010 running driving no issue. Already 2.4 swapped with a 98' block. Some things went on I went to change the head for a future mod and life got in the way and the engine siezed.

So I just went ahead and swapped in a full 2001 PT loser engine. Complete drop in (including intake system) since my future mod deals with the lysholm supercharger for a PT. Car runs and drives but goed dead lean past 3K when wot if I move my foot just enough, it will richen up some.

I am running 4.6 Inj (grey) and a 58psi FPR
Current mods include a short header, catless 2.5" back into a dynomax. 2.0 cams, a/c and p/s delete. And EGR delete and charcoal can has been removed. Basic small upgrades

On a Fuel pressure tester I get around mid 50's for Fuel Pressure. I have used pt injectors and even NS1's. NS1's ran better for wot but still leaned the fueling out when wot. Pcm is a stock one.

Once I get that issue figured out I can go ahead installing the supercharger. Any lead as to where I can look woukd be awesome.