Thread: bunch of stuff for sale!

turbo addict

bunch of stuff for sale!

I am also parting out a 1990 Daytona 2.5 ES turbo. So if you have specific parts request just ask!

Good Alternator! Was running great and replaced only a few thousand miles ago. No squeaks. More info and pics available. $75

forged rods, set of 4, (2.5 T1) p/n 4323958 $85

G-head: Cleaned and surfaced but not pressure tested. Comes with valves, springs and retainers. $75 + s/h

Massive G-Body Intercooler setup w/piping! (see pic!) Equivalent to 4 stock cores, bar and plate, fins inside and out, no epoxy. Same side in/out. 2.5" piping through front bulkhead. Requires use of lawnmower battery to fit pipes, I will include a custom lawnmower battery bracket, but you will probably need to modify stock wiring setup so things fit nicely. I'll include all couplers as well. Piping is custom cut bends TIG welded together with beads formed into ends for couplers. Detailed pics available of course. This is a great intercooler setup for the G-body and could save you alot of time and money. $150 + actual shipping. NOTE: Shipping is probably in the $30 to $75 range depending on where you are. I can calculate the exact amount if you PM me your shipping address. Business addresses will likely be cheaper.

Stock 2.5/T2 injectors p/n 5277895, set of 4, work great, passed California SMOG only a few thousand miles ago $45

1 piece fuel rail, no dampener, great condition. Includes little bracket that pinches lines together and bolts to head. Includes regulator line as well. *note* you will need a new crush oring for the regulator. $30

Stock rod bushing for T2/2.5L rods stock wrist pin size *must be honed* *Chrysler brand* FREE with any purchase!

G-body ball joints NIB! Set of 2, Gp Sorenson brand $25

Tachometer Remote mount w/pickup, like new condition, equus brand, 8krpm, $25, perfect for modified vehicles with no tach!

Distributor From a 2.5 T1 common block. I believe its original chrysler.
    Includes cheap wires,cap, and rotor, which are all usable still. No hep. (sold separately above) $30

Factory service manual! 1990! Includes 4 books: "Wiring Diagrams", "Electrical, Fuel & Emissions", "Engine, Chassis, and Body", and "Service manual supplement Wiring Diagrams for G/J body". The engine book is heavily worn and greasy because of all the usage, but its still perfectly functional with no missing pages. The other books are somewhat greasy and worn. $40

Powertrain diagnostic procedures 1990. Meant to be used with a DRB2. $15

Good power/heated mirrors from 90 daytona! Have the usual cosmetic damage from being outside 26 years but are otherwise functional! $40 each

I am also parting out a 1990 Daytona 2.5 ES turbo. So if you have specific parts request just ask!

PM me to get a total with shipping

Shipping to Canada is available, just ask!

Last edited by acannell; 03-30-2016 at 06:07 PM.

Garrett booster

Re: bunch of stuff for sale!

Wiring harness and computer for the Daytona prices shipped to 43003?? Thanks. Ps we have been talking about the intake for this project as well🙃

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by Moparman141 View Post
    Wiring harness and computer for the Daytona prices shipped to 43003?? Thanks. Ps we have been talking about the intake for this project as well
    the computer is gone, and someone else has dibs on the harness at the moment. the harness is modified BTW. if they dont buy it ill post pics

Garrett booster

Ok let me know thanks. If it doesn't sell then we can talk on what is modified. If not too much I'm fine.

turbo addict

BUMP..added somethings!

I will take the Driver side mirror

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by bobintrees View Post
    I will take the Driver side mirror
    PM'd!!