Thread: Ramerati Reborn

Threaded View

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor

Ramerati Reborn

Of the six TM's I own, the Ramerati is my favorite. It even stole my heart from my first love - the Sante Fe Springs Blue GLHT that I bought new in 1985 on the 5% interest, 5 year Note, 5 year/50000 mile warranty deal that Iacocca used as part of his resuscitation program.

Some pics. Going to track days, going fishing, and the T in the "Omega" at Big Willow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BTE_StreetsWillow_6_26_10_301.JPG 
Views:	383 
Size:	114.6 KB 
ID:	57363   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gregor 7-5-11.jpg 
Views:	416 
Size:	555.7 KB 
ID:	57364   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10-29 & 30-08 Streets of Willow 018 (Medium).jpg 
Views:	407 
Size:	112.7 KB 
ID:	57366   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2569.jpg 
Views:	359 
Size:	10.6 KB 
ID:	57367  
    Last edited by johnl; 02-26-2016 at 07:18 PM.
    John Laing

"The sole condition which is required in order to succeed in centralizing the supreme power in a democratic community, is to love equality, or to get men to believe you love it. Thus the science of despotism, which was once so complex is simplified, and reduced . . . . to a single principle."
    -- Alexis de Tocqueville

"One of the methods used by statists to destroy capitalism consists in establishing controls that tie a given industry hand and foot, making it unable to solve its problems, then declaring that freedom has failed and stronger controls are necessary."
    --Ayn Rand

"To evolve, you don't need a Constitution. All you need is a legislature and a ballot box . . . . things will evolve as much as you want. All of these changes can come about democratically; you don't need a Constitution to do that and it's not the function of a Constitution to do that."
    -- Justice Antonin Scalia