Thread: Improved wiper arms for 1990 Turbo Minivan

Mitsu booster

Improved wiper arms for 1990 Turbo Minivan

I just wanted to see if anyone has any ideas where to start looking for an upgraded wiper arm for my 1990 Turbo Minivan.
    they have the squirters in the arms with the tiny vaccuum type line held in place with "now brittle" plastic clips. I would like to replace the entire arm with an improved version, possibly with the "hook" style ends like my 03 Ram.
    I don't care if they are off of a GM, Mazda or a VW as long as they have the squirters in the arm and are the "Non-Bolt on" type.
    Really just wanting to see if anyone has any ideas where to start looking. The stock arms just plain suck.
    Thanks!

Mopar to ya!

turbo addict

Re: Improved wiper arms for 1990 Turbo Minivan

I actually looked from something like this for my Daytona when I was working at Auto Zone. I had no luck, unfortunately. Now, that isn't to say there isn't something out there. I was just using parts books and images. I never made it to the yards. I ended up just refurbing my stock arms and they look and work fantastic!

Super Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff contraption22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mopower76 View Post
    I just wanted to see if anyone has any ideas where to start looking for an upgraded wiper arm for my 1990 Turbo Minivan.
    they have the squirters in the arms with the tiny vaccuum type line held in place with "now brittle" plastic clips. I would like to replace the entire arm with an improved version, possibly with the "hook" style ends like my 03 Ram.
    I don't care if they are off of a GM, Mazda or a VW as long as they have the squirters in the arm and are the "Non-Bolt on" type.
    Really just wanting to see if anyone has any ideas where to start looking. The stock arms just plain suck.
    Thanks!

Mopar to ya!
    My Acclaim had those squirters in the arms. When they work, they work great. Mine were clogged like yours and I could not get them to work right, so I got some nozzles off a spare Lbody hood and screwed them to the plastic cowl cover.
    Mike Marra
    1986 Plymouth Horizon GLMF "The Contraption" < entertaining sponsorship offers
    Project Log:
    http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?69708-The-Contraption-2013-14&highlight=

Mitsu booster

Thanks for the responses!