Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: TIII All-Metal Radiators

turbo addict

Re: TIII All-Metal Radiators

I might have to jump on this!

Hybrid booster

How much is price going to go up for them fabricating more? I would think that if we place d large enough order they could keep the current pricing. I may be interested depending on timing of the actual order and when they will ship.

Garrett booster

Like I mentioned before, there were only 2 of each available in stock. They have already been sold, the order was placed yesterday and hopefully I will be exporting them to the US and Canada by Saturday, so this order is going to be pretty fast. I will be updating this thread with the shipping cost for each radiador (2-row and 3-row) so everybody can have an exact price of the radiators shipped.

As soon as these radiators have been shipped, I will call the company again to see how many need to be fabricated in order to maintain that price. I'll keep this thread updated.

For the people who bought the first 4 radiators, I'll let you know the shipping charges by PM. I'll try to get that quote by Thursday.

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by 19luis8510 View Post
    Like I mentioned before, there were only 2 of each available in stock. They have already been sold, the order was placed yesterday and hopefully I will be exporting them to the US and Canada by Saturday, so this order is going to be pretty fast. I will be updating this thread with the shipping cost for each radiador (2-row and 3-row) so everybody can have an exact price of the radiators shipped.

As soon as these radiators have been shipped, I will call the company again to see how many need to be fabricated in order to maintain that price. I'll keep this thread updated.

For the people who bought the first 4 radiators, I'll let you know the shipping charges by PM. I'll try to get that quote by Thursday.
    Yes, please keep us informed. This looks like a great opportunity. Thanks!!

Garrett booster

I just received the first two radiators! I will be receiving the other 2 radiators tomorrow and will be getting the shipping quotes tomorrow and let tou know through PM!

Last edited by 19luis8510; 01-29-2016 at 12:22 AM.

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff Vigo's Avatar

Awesome! Awaiting my shipping quote.

Dont push the red button.You hear me?

Garrett booster

I just got a shipping quote for the radiators. Shipping will de $32.00 inside the US and will take around 4 days. So, the 2-row radiators will be $207.00 shipped and the 3-row radiators will be $232.00 shipped.. I will be using UPS to ship these. As soon as the 4 radiators have been delievered, I will start a new group buy.

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor DOHCRT's Avatar

So who are the lucky 4?
    Who gets the 2 vs 3 row?
    How is payment accomplished?

Vic in Phoenix
    dohcrt@cox.net

91 Spirit R/T x4
    92 Spirit R/T x2
    89 CSX
    88 CSX-TIII
    84 Rampage TII
    97 Ram (Buzzin Half Dozen)
    69 Dart GT 'Vert

Garrett booster

Payment method is through PayPal. 3 people bought them, one of them took both 3-row radiators. I'm pretty sure they'll be showing them off once they receive them.

Garrett booster

The 2-row radiators arrived yesterday. Here are some pictures of both radiators!

2-row radiator

3-row

Garrett booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

Hey Luis, your inbox is full. Just an fyi

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by 3B3XA66A View Post
    Hey Luis, your inbox is full. Just an fyi
    Cleared up.

Garrett booster

What is the status of this. Is another buy in the works? Lets hear from the people that received the first ones. Are they working fine? Thanks!!!

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by djd's turbo View Post
    What is the status of this. Is another buy in the works? Lets hear from the people that received the first ones. Are they working fine? Thanks!!!
    I haven't heard anything back from them. I sent them a PM a few hours ago, I'll update the post as soon as I receive an answer from them. But yes, another group buy of 4 or 5 radiators will be made, I just want some feedback of the ones that were shipped before I know start another one.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by RT16V View Post
    1. Lotashelbys-Jackson Simler
    2. 3B3XA66A-Frank Hanzlik
    3. DOHCRT - Vic Dobney
    4. Vigo - Adam Moore
    5. RT16V - Blaine Jansen

Would certainly like to be sure the US spec overflow bottle fits, though. It actually does look like it might.

Blaine
    6. Turbo3iroc: Kelly Gomer

Garrett booster

I was waiting for the first buyers to post some feedback in here, but two of them haven't answered back and just received feedback from one of them. He told me these are an almost PERFECT fit for the TIII cars, he didn't specify why it wasn't 100% perfect fit, but I don't think that will be a major problem.

Anyways, I will be making a second group buy for the people insterested, both 2-row and 3-row. These will take a week longer because they need to be fabricated, so it will take at least 2 weeks before I can ship them to you. The price of these radiators will be $205 shipped (INSURANCE INCLUDED) for the 2-row and $230 shipped (INSURANCE INCLUDED) for the 3-row. Shipping to Canada is also available but shipping is around $90 for a 2-row. Please include your username, name and specify which radiator you want. I would like to make it a group buy of 5 people max, but we'll figure out that later, just keep going with the list even if the first five people have already been listed. For the 3 people that had already been waiting for radiators, please specify which one do you one, your names are already in the list (sorry if I missed anyone).

My e-mail is luis_coronado95@hotmail.com. My inbox gets full pretty fast, so e-mail is the best contact method for me, though I can still answer through here for those of you who don't use e-mail.

1. Vigo - Adam Moore
    2. DOHCRT - Vic Dobney
    3. Turbo3iroc - Kelly Gomer

Hybrid booster

Please put me on the list.

4. Wastelands Warrior - Bob Gable- 3 row radiator

Garrett booster

I was waiting for the first buyers to post some feedback in here, but two of them haven't answered back and just received feedback from one of them. He told me these are an almost PERFECT fit for the TIII cars, he didn't specify why it wasn't 100% perfect fit, but I don't think that will be a major problem.

Anyways, I will be making a second group buy for the people insterested, both 2-row and 3-row. These will take a week longer because they need to be fabricated, so it will take at least 2 weeks before I can ship them to you. The price of these radiators will be $205 shipped (INSURANCE INCLUDED) for the 2-row and $230 shipped (INSURANCE INCLUDED) for the 3-row. Shipping to Canada is also available but shipping is around $90 for a 2-row. Please include your username, name and specify which radiator you want. I would like to make it a group buy of 5 people max, but we'll figure out that later, just keep going with the list even if the first five people have already been listed. For the 3 people that had already been waiting for radiators, please specify which one do you one, your names are already in the list (sorry if I missed anyone).

My e-mail is luis_coronado95@hotmail.com. My inbox gets full pretty fast, so e-mail is the best contact method for me, though I can still answer through here for those of you who don't use e-mail.

1. Vigo - Adam Moore
    2. DOHCRT - Vic Dobney
    3. Turbo3iroc - Kelly Gomer
    4. Wastelands Warrior - Bob Gable (3-row radiator)

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor iTurbo's Avatar

I would like one as well. Please put me in the #5 spot.

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by iTurbo View Post
    I would like one as well. Please put me in the #5 spot.
    I need your name and the radiator you need (2-row or 3-row).

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast