Thread: Hello

Mitsu booster

Hello

Hello everyone. As of yesterday I purchased number 15. It's future home will be Birmingham, AL. Who would of thought a Mosler would come to live in sweet home Alabama? The car will see track time at Barber's and maybe RA. I race SpecE30 with NASA and BMWCCA across the SE and Midwest. I enjoy Auburn football (this year not so much), working on cars, drinking beer, being a new father, and racing. ALLEN

Hybrid booster

Re: Hello

Congrats! At least the car doesn't have to travel as far this time.
    1991 Chrysler Lebaron GTC convertible - a568 - 15psi FWD Stage 3, FMIC, TII Garrett turbo, two of the big ones

Hybrid booster

I am happy to have another member in the fold.

Quote Originally Posted by 1990MoslerGTP View Post
    Hello everyone. As of yesterday I purchased number 15. It's future home will be Birmingham, AL. Who would of thought a Mosler would come to live in sweet home Alabama? The car will see track time at Barber's and maybe RA. I race SpecE30 with NASA and BMWCCA across the SE and Midwest. I enjoy Auburn football (this year not so much), working on cars, drinking beer, being a new father, and racing. ALLEN
    Congratulations on your purchase Allen! Once you get behind the wheel of your Consulier you will quickly find out why so few GTPs go up for sale. In fact, the only reason Polopharm is selling his is to upgrade.

Give us a shout if you have any questions.

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Hybrid booster

Welcome aboard Allen, glad to have another owner to compare notes with. We're a pretty close knit community, if you need anything let us know. Most of the info on the web about these cars is either canned BS or random bigfoot sightings with some sprinkling of truth here and there Johnny has the print info on his site ( some good articles, some not ).
    To really know one, you have to drive one, glad you'll get the chance.

turbo addict

Here is the site...

http://www.consuliergtp.com

When things slow down after the holidays I will get back to up dating a few things on the site.
    Great stuff for great cars! Poly engine mounts and bushings at: http://www.polybushings.com

Rhymes with tortoise. Turbo Mopar Staff cordes's Avatar

Welcome to the site Allen.

turbo addict

Welcome! BTW, my one and only ride in a GTP was highlighted by me shouting, "I NEED ONE OF THESE!!!!!" 'Nuff said....

Hybrid booster

The red car is going on the trailer first thing in the morning...